You top 3 must have meals???

Crystal Palace for breakfast, made to order omlet and puffy french toast
Flame tree for Lunch BBQ Ribs and DW the BBQ chicken
Mushroom Filet at Le Cellier for dinner

this would be 4 -POP for a hot fudge sundae after park closing

My family would have to say:
1) Boma
2) Le Cellier, we love steak and it was simple.
3) Chef Mickeys

A runner up and back up choice would be 50's PT.

My Faves are:

Narcoosees
Cape May Cafe - Buffet
Flying Fish

Not Again
Coral Reef - food wasnt good, bad overall experience

Definitely Crystal Palace for breakfast (we eat there at least twice every trip).

LeCellier for lunch/dinner if you choose a higher priced restaurant (I wouldn't choose it if I had little ones). Our children are all grown.

50's Prime Time Cafe is great for lunch or dinner.

1. Biergarten - love the great German food and the music, plus I really enjoy the excellent beer flight
2. Ohana - the character breakfast is a favorite
3. Beaches and Cream - we fast all day just to go there to share a Kitchen Sink!

1. Biergarten
2. Chef Mickey
3. Either Garden Grill or Whispering Canyon Cafe (My girls loved the atmosphere of WCC, but did not care for the food.)

I don't know that my favorite restaurants would go over with your boys, but I give two thumbs up to Sci-Fi as a great place to eat because of the atmosphere. We have always had good food there even though I know some would disagree.

oh that is hard! We have quite a few must do's so I have been really struggling to come up with just three... here goes....

1. Ohana Breakfast
2. Sci-Fi Lunch (my DS's favourite), if he wasn't on the trip it would be 50's prime time.
3. Jiko

I have DD 4 and DS2. Our faves are:
1) OHana Breakfast (The bread they bring is so good:lovestruc)
2)Crystal Palace lunch (It was Wonderful and the character interaction was great!)
3)CRT...One word...Fabulous!

We did not like 50's pt at all.:mad: I will never go back there. After a long hot day in the park, I do not want to have to deal with a waitress telling me what to eat and what to do. And- the food was not good at all:headache:.

On our next trip we want to try 1900 Parkfare and Teppon Edo and Le Cellier. :woohoo:

O'hana
Crystal Palace
Boma

They are "musts" for us. Last year we enjoyed Chefs de France very much. This year we want to try Biergarten or Coral Reef instead of Le Cellier. We love the food but we've been every year. Boys want to try 50's but I like Mama Melrose.

We went two years ago and did Chef Mickey's, CRT and the breakfast thing at the Hollywood and Vine with Playhouse Disney (can't remember the name, sorry.).

We are planning a trip for April, and out of the ones we did last time, my oldest who is an 8 year old princess said she wanted to do Chef Mickey's again. Not CRT, Chef Mickey's. That seems to be the one everyone has talked about the most. Loved CRT, too, but they all seemed to enjoy Chef Mickey's the most. ETA: We will not do the breakfast with the Playhouse Disney characters again. The food was not good at all.

To give you hope, we are going in April and I just made ADRs yesterday. I was able to get everyone we wanted. I had to change the time on a couple of them, but I was still able to get them.

Lecellier@Canada kid friendly but no entertainment best mushroom filet in the whole World pretzel bread and whiskey cake.

Biergarten@ Germany Umpa band and good ole German food.

Crystal Palace breakfast, lunch or dinner Characters can't go wrong!
Cosmic rays for a Counter Service kids love it there.

Toys Story Pizza planet a must do with kids again this is a CS.

Ohanas@ Polynesian good food and entertainment.

Cape May Clambake @ Beach Club breakfast buffet w/ character
dinner buffet no characters

not on dining plan but Trex is a must for our entire family.

Our boys are 7 and 4 for the last 3 Aprils we have done and love

1) Crystal Palace Lunch

2) LeCellier

3) Cape May Breakfast

I would say Boma for dinner, 'ohana breakfast and the I'm torn I like San Angel Inn, Tutto Italia, Teppan Edo, Kona Cafe and Coral Reef

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter