You, Me and the Apocalypse

I watched and I don't know what to think. I'll give it a shot, but it looks to me like a show that will have a hard time finding an audience.

I caught the last 15 mins or so (I forgot it was on) and I found myself interested. I will try to see if it is on demand so I can watch the whole thing, but it looked interesting.

I had forgotten she was in it and actually didn't recognize her at first.

I didn't recognize her at all. I knew her voice from somewhere and couldn't place it. Couldn't believe that was her. We really liked the show!

Isn't Rob Lowe on The Grinder too? Did that get cancelled? Or is he doing 2 TV shows at once?
Apocalypse is a ten part miniseries, he can probably do both. Besides, Grinder may not make it (Though I really like it.)

I
Apocalypse is a ten part miniseries, he can probably do both. Besides, Grinder may not make it (Though I really like it.)
it was picked up for a full season, and Rob had a golden globe nomination and Fred had a critics choice nomination, so here's hoping it sticks around!

We watched it on the internet last night. I was really excited to watch it (and I NEVER watch anything on TV, so that's unusual for me) but was pretty bored by the pilot. I will probably watch the next couple of episodes if I remember to, but I thought it was going to be a dark comedy. I didn't see any comedy in it at all, and the characters weren't particularly likable to me (except the nun - she was pretty likable).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter