• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you're addicted to Disney when

Masonmj84

DIS Veteran
you're about to leave on a non-Disney vacation (catching a flight later today) and you're on the Disboards dreaming about your next Disney vacation, which is still a long way off.:blush:

When you get three pin codes around your birthday and your horoscope says to book a vacation in Aug so you do even though you were just there last year.

...when you get to work and one of the first things you do is go to the Dis to see what is happening in the World.

Not that I would ever do that (in case the boss is reading)

When I'm cutting the grass and the fumes from the lawn mower remind me of Tomorrowland Speedway.

...when you get to work and one of the first things you do is go to the Dis to see what is happening in the World.

Not that I would ever do that (in case the boss is reading)

:rotfl2: this , so it's good my husband and I own our business!!

When one of your first thoughts in the morning is, "If I were at Disney today, I think I would visit ___________ ."

when my husband said no to another Disney trip, I bombarded him with texts about what a terrible childhood I had and sent him pictures of Mickey Mouse crying....eventually he gave in and we went!!! But I had to forfeit my trip this year!!! We will be back in 2014 according to the marrriage agreement....

When your friends kids come to your house and start counting all of the Disney stuff displayed and after awhile they just stop counting. :joker:

When you are out in the car and you play the license plate game by seeing Disney abbreviations...

Oh look, there goes POR!

When your husband says "Info should be out in the next week or two" and your first thought is the 2014 room rates and not the promotion board that we've been waiting 3 months for. :upsidedow

When a camp fire smells like "Rome burning!"

or

A swimming pool smells like PoC!

or

Standing in line at the bank...you wonder where the posted wait time sign is and who has the red card to determine the new wait time.

When all you think about and research every day is your next 2-3-4.... Disney vacations. :)

This thread really isn't about theme parks planning, so I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

When you try to talk friends and family into going to WDW ... just so you can help them plan and find good excuses to talk about WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter