You know you're a DVC junkie when...

My License plate is DVC BWV.

All of my computers have a picture of one of my kids and they are from the "World"

I don't think I have an article of clothing that doesn't have a Disney logo on it.

My son has bee to Disney twice ( he is only 11 months) and we are going again pretty soon.

Yeah, I think I am just about as addicted as everyone else.

Hey Kick it up a notch! that was the license plate I had on my last car!! cool!

I forgot to mention that I collect disney photos from the web and now have hundreds that I use as a rotating wallpaper and screensaver.

:p

I was just reading this thread yesterday and when I was in the car with my dd, she is 5, I realize that we are junkies. She requests the Epcot music (Illuminations & ToD parade) and she knows all of the words during the parade song! I said to myself, yes, we are junkies!!!! My kids bathroom is Pooh, including the Eeyore cabinet knobs. My ds's room has the Mickey & Pluto stencil. I also scrapbook every trip, I'm about to pick up my 18 rolls of film from our trip in June and scrapbook them. The DVC membership book never seems to get put away, it is always out on the table. I have points charts laying around at home and always at work. And lastly, I am only whole if I have a Disney trip booked at all times. I always need something to look forward to. ;)

I am sitting at work reading this topic and laughing hysterically. Then I had to look in the mirror. I am using my computer with a disney screen saver, facing a big picture of Mickey on the wall, drinking my coffee from a Minnie coffee cup, grabbing tissues from my red yellow and black tissue container, checking the DVC boards as I do at least 3 times a day so I don't miss anything, and thinking to myself that these guys are way too into
Disney! LOL Yes, I am a Disney junkie and I can finally come out of the closet!!

mle, lol....your post could've been written by me. I love this thread.

My kids are now grown, so my DS' bedroom has become our 'Mickey Guest Room', another room in the basement is the 'Woods Room' themed after Wilderness Lodge.
There are various 'hidden Mickey's' throughout the house; a mickey trivet hung up with a row of various other trivets in the kitchen. Mickey napking holders, that you have to look at twice to realize what they are. Various Mickey picture frames, okay so mayber they aren't so hidden. lol

Originally posted by jimmytammy
This is probably the clincher, I have done a huge Creative Memories scrapbook of our 1st trip to WDW from Dec. 1999 and working on 2nd book from Dec. 2000 trip right now with hopes of finally getting around to our 3rd trip before we get back in Dec. for our 4th. The bad part is I am a guy! Isnt scrapbooking a girl thing.
I am obsessed and need help!!

My wife hates to scrapbook so she has given that joy to me (I've gone back as far as 1995 and up to 2/2001). I get to relive each trip over again as I go.

Originally posted by perdidobay
I also never get into my car without the Illuminations/ToN CD:D

I know what you mean. Isn't that a great CD.

Yikes

The only thing I can say is "ditto" , some of the things you guys mention are eerie, it's like it's my house.

RayJay

That Illuminations/TON CD is my ds's favorite...

I'm also working on my scrapbook from Jan.......I think I'm going to need two albums. I'm up to day 4 or 5 of 14 and have something like 40 pages already! And I have 6 rolls of film to get developed from our non-DVC trip this month. Plus...a whole album to do from our 1999 trip. I do have one Disney album done....from our trip in 2000 when we joined DVC. Oh, and Creative Memories even has male consultants....its definitely not just a female thing!

Oh, and you know you're a DVC junkie when you just have to fit in another trip, yet you're out of points!

When you start thinking of all the folks you want to invite to join you...on a regular basis...

When a hotel room just seems so...well...inconvenient! No kitchen?

When you arrive home from a DVC trip and go "where is my dishwasher, whirlpool tub, and balcony with a view of the pool? And where's the pool? and why don't all my dishes match?"

When you can't have a counter service meal at the parks without thinking you'd like to take it back to your villa to eat it from a real plate with a real fork!

Hey yesdisneyfool! I have 3 Creative Memories scrapbooks going - my sister is a creative memories consultant and did a great disney "workshop". I have some great Disney "stuff" for scrapbooking. And aren't the stickers in Disney great???:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter