You know your Disney obsessed when...............

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
I'm rocking plans on 5 trips in the next 12 months (13 months really :P):

1. Disapalooza Trip in Dec 2015 (Over due Honeymoon trip) PAID FOR
2. WDW Marathon Trip in Jan 2016 (First trip with friends) PAID FOR
3. Disney Cruise (celebrating my wife's 60th) PAID FOR
4. 10th Anniversary of the DisUnplugged trip (nostalgia all the way with us staying at Port Orleans) TENTATIVE :oops:
5. First family trip with my brother, his wife, and their 2 younglings (1st trip as AP holders 8-)) PLANNING

Oh yeah and I'm calling 2017 "The YEAR of DISNEY"!!! :D

My co-workers finally said I need a Disney intervention...............:-) The PAID FOR stuff is really obnoxious........definitely part of my obsession.:hyper2:

How do you show your obsession?

Doug :goofy:

Last edited:
How fun! Our trip is in January and I can't seem to stop obssessing over my plans. I keep checking the crowd calendars and obssessing if hours will be extended, etc, etc. I'll think I have everything set and then I'll see another change in the calendar and rethink everything. It's fun though! I've made and changed adrs multiple times, but I think I have them set now. I think it helps me endure the waiting!

We went in May and while we were there booked for December. AP discounts came out and I decided we couldn't wait until December so we went for a 4 day trip in September. Yesterday I booked a week at OKW for April 2016 for the Star Wars Dark Side races. Now I'm wondering if I can fit in a long weekend in February some how...I may be a little obsessed.

My name is Jen and I am addicted to Disney. It started with what I considered a "Once in a Lifetime" trip to Disneyland in 2009. On the way home we were planning our second trip (happened in Early 2012). Since then I have been there once or twice yearly. I am leaving for our first WDW trip in 4 days. I have an April 2016 DL trip planned and a Dec. 2017 DL trip in the planning process. (We do not live in California or nearby...)

Additionally, I have gotten WAY into Disney Bounding...so I have spent the last several months (and some unnamed amount of money) putting together outfits for each day of my trip (Each trip I have gathered more pieces). I have 3 more dresses on my planning desk to sew before my April trip.

I may have a problem...

...when your biggest achievement of the year is visiting EIGHT Disney parks in 2015 (DL, DCA, MK, EP, AK, HS, and Tokyo DL and DisneySea.)

...when your husband has the opportunity to move for his job and you are JUMPING at the opportunity to move to Orlando (if everything goes as planned, we will be moved in by February 1, 2016! :))

Last edited:
My wife and I first traveled to WDW in March of 2009(Still dating. My kids and her son first trip together). We got engaged there in October of 09.(See Avatar) Went back October of 2010 and 2013 (with our 2 year old daughter). My wife and I drove down last November for an adults only trip to the Xmas party. My wife and daughter, now 4, are at Disney on Ice right now. When I get home this afternoon we are traveling down for another October trip. We will return Nov. 6 for the Wine and Dine Half marathon.

I'm rocking plans on 5 trips in the next 12 months (13 months really :P):

1. Disapalooza Trip in Dec 2015 (Over due Honeymoon trip) PAID FOR
2. WDW Marathon Trip in Jan 2016 (First trip with friends) PAID FOR
3. Disney Cruise (celebrating my wife's 60th) PAID FOR
4. 10th Anniversary of the DisUnplugged trip (nostalgia all the way with us staying at Port Orleans) TENTATIVE :oops:
5. First family trip with my brother, his wife, and their 2 younglings (1st trip as AP holders 8-)) PLANNING

Oh yeah and I'm calling 2017 "The YEAR of DISNEY"!!! :D

My co-workers finally said I need a Disney intervention...............:-) The PAID FOR stuff is really obnoxious........definitely part of my obsession.:hyper2:

How do you show your obsession?

I think I am just a little disney obsessed from the end of April to mid December I would have gone to Disney a total of 7 different times and stayed 28 nights and I may through in another trip in there I just can not get enough

When Thursday is the worst work day because none of your Disney podcasts come out on Thursdays.
I have more of an issue with Monday's and Fridays (although I sit here now listening to a the new WDW podcast "Connecting with Walt" :) ) I get my fix with the Universal show on Thursday........Craig makes me laugh :) I will be glad when Halloween is over tho.........I've had about of enough of Hollywood Horror Nights o_O

Last edited:
I seem to think about it all the times do planning my next trip. I live in the uk and am considering getting Disneyland Paris annual pass to help my fix and then an annual Disneyworld trip.

Well I have a short trip booked for the end of January. Received a pin code for early 2016. Started looking at the 2nd week of May already. Going to take my new grandson.

We went on our "once in a lifetime" (ok, once in a long time but I knew I'd be back eventually) trip last September.. before my fiance and I went in September I had a trip planned with my mom, her sister & my cousin for March 2015.. my fiance loved it so we booked a trip for this November. Went back last June because I just needed a vacation! ;) Just a quick 4 day trip. Those AP's will burn a hole in your pocket!

• When you think of your Disney upcoming vacation EVERY day.
  • When you are already planning the next one before you finished with the current vacation.
  • When you work full time but apply for a part-time job at the Disney Store just to be a part of the Disney family.
Official Cast Member...woohoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter