You know you have WDW on the brain when

momto2greatkids

Mouseketeer
You know you have disney on the brain when you are at your local zoo and see a group of zoo workers coming toward you and automatically think "Oh yea-Dream Squad!!"

What's yours?

When I look at a license plate and see a disney ride or resort. For example, if a license plate says DAK, I think of Disney's Animal Kingdom. I know Disney World is on my mind too much!

Funny she mentioned car above-as I was reading this I remember seeing a cars tail lights that were mickey head shaped!!!!! Or just finding anythingthat resembles mickey's head!!!

:lmao: OP that is so funny!

Mine is when I see "hidden Mickey's" in random places in life, I can't help myself, I say, "hidden Mickey!" and everyone stops to study it. :rotfl2:

For me, it was when you are so caught up 6 days before your trip reading Disboards that you forget to put underwear on your 2 year old before church and DON'T REALIZE it until halfway through the service when your mom is holding her and says "She doesn't have any panties on!":lmao:

At my work there is a building behind us that some kind of delivery vehicle comes every morning and when it pulls away it sounds exactly like the vehicles at Kilamanjaro Safari. You know that sound you hear when you are waitining in line to get on. And it so strange but there are so many hidden Mickeys everywhere!:goodvibes

Yep! I kwym! I was at my last acupuncture appt. and I drifted off into my "happy place,"... EPCOT!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter