You Know You Have Been To Disney Too Many Times When...............

This thread is absolutely hilarious!!:lmao: :rotfl:

And comforting. I'm so glad to know there are people just as crazy as (and crazier than) I am! :dance3: I keep telling co workers in particular that there are over 180,000 other Disney-crazy people out there who are on the DIS boards! :laughing:

When you hear news about about a local town called Beverly and you think they are talking about Club Cool. :confused3

Someone suggested we post here and I'm glad they pointed it out :)

You know you have been to Disney too many times when you try to build it in your backyard. We did our best at 3 elements of Epcot on July 4th and here are the links..

Minicot - Part 1 - Soarin

Minicot - Part 2 - Illuminations & Mexico

Besides that I'd say listening to a Horizons CD for 3 months in my car has me nailed at a mouse addict. I'll save some others for later :thumbsup2
I watched your videos. They were great! Thanks for sharing.

When your cousin invites you to stay with her at her apartment in Paris and you immediately ask if we can go to Disneyland Paris.:thumbsup2

(Her response: "As long as we go on all the rides smoking unfiltered cigarettes." She is so awesome!)

I purchased a new pair of running shoes last year for our trip to WDW and to run/walk the ToT 6.5k. The day of the race, I noticed that some of the little holes on the top of the shoes were forming a perfect hidden Mickey! I had to show everyone :)

Someone suggested we post here and I'm glad they pointed it out :)

You know you have been to Disney too many times when you try to build it in your backyard. We did our best at 3 elements of Epcot on July 4th and here are the links..

Minicot - Part 1 - Soarin

Minicot - Part 2 - Illuminations & Mexico

Besides that I'd say listening to a Horizons CD for 3 months in my car has me nailed at a mouse addict. I'll save some others for later :thumbsup2

Wow. How amazing! You truly are the fan of all fans...:worship: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter