You Know You Have Been To Disney Too Many Times When...............

- when buy discount disney stuff year-round and just store it in a box for your next trip.

- when your office starts to look like a Disney Store :surfweb:

- when you keep your online radio tuned to Mouseworld Radio

- when you start to have a collection of birthday buttons (Or does this just mean you're getting old :confused3)

- when you know the square footage of each category of resort room

- when you can draw a map of the magic kingdom from memory to show some one where to buy a Dole Whip :lovestruc

- when you walk by a candy store the smell wafting out the door instantly transports you Main Street USA

When my husband made a hidden Mickey out of wood and it is decorating the outside front entrance of our house.
Hard to explain... wish I could post a pic.

For my cousin it was when her three kids asked if they could please go somewhere else on vacation like other kids do.LOL

OK, I guess I haven't been enough times yet.... what's with the two fingered pointing? :confused3

Disney CM's NEVER point with one finger. For example if you ask a CM which way to go the CM will motion in the direction with two fingers extended instead of just the index finger.

Because in some cultures it is rude to point with one finger. You will see they will point with either two fingers or the full hand opened. My DH only points with two fingers now!

I knew I had been too many times when my collections took over my whole house. Now each room is a different theme.

I knew I had been too many times when I changed the ring tone on my cell phone to the Mickey Mouse Club theme song.

I knew I had been too many times when I was laying on the beach in Jamaica a couple of weeks ago with my eyes closed imagining walking through the parks.

I know my husband has been too many times because just fresh back from Jamaica, he wants to know how soon I can book us a week at Disney because Jamaica just wasn't Disney.:rotfl2:

Guess we will be back "home" pretty soon.:yay:

I knew I had been too many times when I was laying on the beach in Jamaica a couple of weeks ago with my eyes closed imagining walking through the parks.

I know my husband has been too many times because just fresh back from Jamaica, he wants to know how soon I can book us a week at Disney because Jamaica just wasn't Disney.:rotfl2:

:

LOL We do one "big " vacation a year. in 2008 we went to a small resort in Jamaica where almost everyone was a repeat visitor. People kept asking "How many years have you been here?" I answered "This is our first but I've been to Disney five times." Nice as it was, we are back to WDW in 2009.

My buddy was pooring us shots when we noticed he spilled.

shots.jpg

My company is having its annual meeting in Orlando in October (not at WDW:mad:). We were sitting in a meeting earlier this week and discussing who needed to be on-site on what day and what time. I found myself telling them which airline and flight # (with arrival and departure times) people would need to take in order to get there when they needed to be there. I didn't think it was unusual to know that information, but I got a lot of strange looks from co-workers when I was sharing this info.

:lmao: there is a hidden mickey on one of my side tables in the family room made from water rings left from glasses....

i put hidden mickey's in all of my paintings i put up in my music room.... :banana:

i spotted a hidden mickey in the dust on the lamp on DH's desk...:confused3

CRAAAZY!!! I also have a LGMH taped to my computer monitor at work...:surfweb:

a cm once told me they point with 2 fingers in honor of walt (explanation) walt always would have a ciggarette in his fingers and point with that hand as they were designing the parks..therefore the 2 finger point.:confused3 it could be - ithought it was a reasonable explanation...

a cm once told me they point with 2 fingers in honor of walt (explanation) walt always would have a ciggarette in his fingers and point with that hand as they were designing the parks..therefore the 2 finger point.:confused3 it could be - ithought it was a reasonable explanation...

That's a nice explanation. I think I'll choose to believe that! ;)

Another way to tell if you've been to Disney too many times:
You have dreams about planning a trip! :lmao:

I can find a churro or turkey leg with my eyes closed! I'm also a big fan of "thur's a snake in mah boots!" especially while donning my cowboy boots.

...when all of your placemats are the "It's My Special Day!" mats from Chef Mickey's!!

*When your DGD puts her stuffed Yeti at the bottom of the stairway and rides the laundry basket down the stairs, waving at the Yeti as she passes by.

(When I stopped her from doing it a second time, I told her she didn't have a Fast Pass!!!!)

*When you find the hidden Mickeys in my hand-painted Kitchen garden mural (without being told they are there).

*When you never really unpack your Disney suitcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter