• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know you are lovin life at WDW when you....

...When you wake up at your resort in the morning and realize you don't have to go to work :cloud9: .

Hear "theme music" everywhere you go...
- WL music as you walk to the lobby from the bus stop and as you are sitting on your balcony having a morning cup of coffee and watching the bunnies on the lawn....:cloud9:
-EPCOT music as you enter the park...the "space" music in the Space Mountain line...

When I am eating a big fat chocolate chip cookie from Sleepy Hollow.

...Standing slack-jawed in front of the Fountains of Nations, or better yet, sitting outside at the Fountainview Cafe watching the fountains.

...driving under the Welcome to WDW arch. (I know it's been said but it's a great feeling)

...Stepping out of your car to head into your resort for the first time.

...Walking the grounds of your resort.

...hopping on a bus and seeing the castle from afar and knowing that that is where you are headed. You are headed home.:love:

Having a cupcake for breakfast at the main street bakery just because I can....and seeing that perfect smile when I tell my children (DS5, DD9) "sure you can have one too...we're at Disney. "

This year we are bringing one of my daughters friends who has NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY WORLD:scared1: Oh the horrow. Being blessed enough to see that little girls face light up as we round the corner on the main street and the castle comes into view brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. Just to put it in perspective, I am a 6'4", 260lb man and yes I will tear up when that little girls face lights up I promise you.

My girls dressed in princess dresses in front of the castle before rope drop (I do this every trip- I make an adr at the castle, and get to take a picture with little/no people in it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter