"You know you are a Disney Fanatic When ..."

...When you are not allowed to talk about it at home with your loved ones...not even when planning a trip for all of you!

When your at Disney and you say the words "next time we come to Disney..."!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I don't post often, but I read the boards daily and this thread has me seriously thinking about how much of a fanatic I am. Here it goes...

...when you call your 11 yo to come in the computer room and she makes excuses because she knows you want her to read something on the disboard

...when you keep 2 tabs open in case anyone walks in while your on the Dis so you can click out like you weren't on the Dis AGAIN

...when your husband asks you over and over can you take a break from the boards long enough to look up what he asked you about 3 weeks ago

...when you constantly check your DVR to make sure no one has erased your Disney Parks shows even though you've seen them about 100 times

...when someone asks YOU about disney and then becomes uninterested because you've told them WAAAAY more than they actually wanted to know

...can't wait to get back and post how much of a fanatic you really are:)

You know you are a Disney fanatic when:

1. The post office lady says you've got more Disney mail? You're going again?

2. Also when you wear Disney earrings everyday.

3. You've got the mickey ears stick family decals on the rear window of your vehicle.

4. You constantly check the weather in Orlando and you live 3 states away.

5. You are planning your next Disney vacation while on you current Disney vacation.

Ah yes we are a special kind of people....lol:earboy2:

You have been back for a week but still wearing your magic band.

Still have KTTK in your wallet from last time.

You own every movie pretty much ever made by Disney.

Your nieces know to come to you with a Disney question.

You have no kids and all of the above still applies!

You cry when you have to say good bye to Mickey at the end of your trip.

Peggy
WDW 1993, 1998, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2013

Sorry I missed one!

When the tag line to your email signature says...Have a magical day!::MinnieMo

You know you're a Disney fanatic when:

1. Your wedding favors and wedding cake topper were Mickey and Minnie
2. Your honeymoon was in WDW even though you didn't have children
3. Your first born's nursery theme was Winnie the Pooh
4. Your 2 year old's so obsessed with Disney Princesses, she knows all the songs by all the Princesses by heart (and can call out what song it is before the words even start), is being Cinderella for Halloween, and asked for a Little Mermaid birthday party for her 3rd birthday.
5. Have an annual pass, which is also kept in my wallet at all times
6. You are spending Thanksgiving with Mickey this year
7. Started planning your next Disney trip while you're still on the current one (guilty!l
8. Go on a WDW vacay more than once a year even though you live in NY!

...I could go on and on LOL!

You know you're a Disney fanatic when...

You and your 11 yo DS put together a presentation about going to Disneyworld for Dad because he has never been! And we are still about a year out from our vacation!

Almost everyone I know, knows they can't start a conversation with me without me mentioning something about where we are in the planning process of our Disney vacation

You finally give in to your Disney obsession and accept that your entire house will just have to be Disney themed (and this was your idea, not the kids :))

When you sit at home with no trip planned to Disney for a year and still tell family members the Wait Times and Fast Pass return times for the rides from the Disney App.

You are already planning not the next Disney trip but the one in a couple of years.

You plan trips for you, your family and friends and they still don't understand why you are excited if you are not even going.

You 7 year old knows that if you leave at 3 am you can be in WDW by breakfast and asks at least once a month why we can't just go for the day and you secretly try to see if the budget will work

You have the Disney music CD in your car and listen when you are the only one in the car

You know how many days until your next trip 214 and your co-workers tell you that you can't start the official countdown until 39 days.

You and your child find hidden mickeys and not just at Disney. You would be surprised how many there are in everyday life.

You have mickey head glass plates in your china cabinet and walk through the dining room just to see them and smile:)

We honeymooned at WDW (with NO kids) and that is what started this 'obsession'.

when three of your rooms are Disney themed and every room in your house has something Disney.

when you sometimes wear your Mickey ears around the house because you feel like it (DH will not let me out in public with them on.)

for fun your family members constantly look for hidden Mickey's every where they go!

just for fun on the weekends, you play "Who can find the most hidden Mickey's" and you make teams & explore your house and yard to take pictures of hidden Mickey's every where!

every cent you & your children find will go in to a Disney fund!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter