You know what I did when I was 12? I got a job! 1/31 update

We slept in a little bit this morning since we were having breakfast at Boma at 9:35. I really like having breakfast there, and it was EXCELLENT that it was in our hotel!

Disney2011320.jpg

Disney2011321.jpg

Quinoa

Disney2011322.jpg

Disney2011323.jpg

After breakfast some of the girls headed back to the room to go to the bathroom and I think to grab forgotten sunglasses. After that we headed over to Animal Kingdom!

We did the safari.

Brent suntanning

Disney2011325.jpg

Disney2011330.jpg

The so cute baby elephant!

Disney2011336.jpg

Disney2011338.jpg

Then Brent and I took turns with the older 2 girls riding EE with Ellie since she is a ride chicken.

Ellie's snack while she waited

Disney2011341.jpg

Then the older girls got a snack

Disney2011340.jpg

Disney2011342.jpg

We saw this cute guy while we ate

Disney2011343.jpg

Then we rode KRR again.
And finally we headed for the exit.

Disney2011344.jpg

We were going to swim a bit and then head over to a different park for another DIS meet!

From our KRR ride with Laurie, Darren, Nolen, Jack and Drew from Tuesday! Click to watch the video.

Hey! Didn't you miss a DISmeet from AK on the 26th????

photo1.jpg

Hey! Didn't you miss a DISmeet from AK on the 26th????

I did!! I was rereading my schedule after that and was just coming to post that photo and you had it :) I was getting confused as to which day that happened, the 25th or the 26th so I was trying to figure that out. Good thing you were on it!

I think it was the 25th after our class. The class had stopped to see ITTBAB but Ellie wasn't interested-AKA scared. We all went on KRR(see video :laughing:@Mariah) and then Laurie et al had ressies at Y&Y. We went to Pizzafari and were debating what to do. I remembered that you were there and I think I text you. Brent and the other girls went to watch ITTBAB and I came to meet you, your husband and too cute Kat with her charm bracelet. I wish we had had more time, but I felt bad imposing on your lunch time and my kids were ready to do some swimming.

I did!! I was rereading my schedule after that and was just coming to post that photo and you had it :) I was getting confused as to which day that happened, the 25th or the 26th so I was trying to figure that out. Good thing you were on it!

I think it was the 25th after our class. The class had stopped to see ITTBAB but Ellie wasn't interested-AKA scared. We all went on KRR(see video :laughing:@Mariah) and then Laurie et al had ressies at Y&Y. We went to Pizzafari and were debating what to do. I remembered that you were there and I think I text you. Brent and the other girls went to watch ITTBAB and I came to meet you, your husband and too cute Kat with her charm bracelet. I wish we had had more time, but I felt bad imposing on your lunch time and my kids were ready to do some swimming.

Nope, it was the 26th. That as our AK day and I remember you were coming from Boma and we had our Tusker House breakfast that day. Regardless, I was happy we got to meet and I wish we had more time! :goodvibes

Nope, it was the 26th. That as our AK day and I remember you were coming from Boma and we had our Tusker House breakfast that day. Regardless, I was happy we got to meet and I wish we had more time! :goodvibes

That's right! We weren't in a rush that morning and we had eaten at Pizzafari the day before which is how I knew where it was. I should have been working on this faster! The days and things are starting to run together and my memories are getting fuzzy. Darn getting old! :upsidedow

I just wanted everyone to know that I haven't forgotten about this TR. We were at Disney last week and my darn Photobucket account keeps getting locked with all the photos I post on here :) My account should be reset today, so expect an update in the next couple of days. Thanks to those of you still here for hanging on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter