You know the trip is coming when...

debbie fields

Earning My Ears
You know the trip is coming when you start having Disney dreams!

Last night, dreamt DH and I were almost at MCO when the plane almost crashes. We make it down safely, but nowhere really near the airport and have to find a bus to get to the airport or hotel. Of course, there are no buses running! And we have to be at the airport to be picked up by Tiffany Towncar. Ugh!

Of course, this is silly! Couldn't really happen, right lol! I guess watching Lost on TV is starting to affect my brain. Those crash scenes are kinda scary!

Oh yes and only 23 more days til we fly out! Wish us luck

Also when you post just so you can check your counter. Oh, look!! I only have 15 days!!!:teeth:
Michele

OMG! I read, "you know your trip is coming when...", and I added my own, "you start having bad dreams", while the page was loading...and you put almost the same thing!

Is it a universal problem for us trip planners? My DD22 and I are both having bad dreams and DH, who hasn't planned a thing, isn't having any Disney dreams at all. I keep dreaming I've forgotten some major item like tickets, confirmation numbers or money.

Can't wait until I'm at WDW and having good dreams. :cloud9:

I always have bad dreams too! We leave for DL tomorrow and I dreamed the other night that DH made us go to Syria instead. We got in the middle of some conflict and then some big snake kept chasing after my daughter! I was so furious at him for making us change from Disneyland to Syria! We are still laughing. Before WDW last month I dreamed my mother in law came with. Total nightmare, would actually prefer Syrian vacation!!!!

The other night DW had a dream that some how we were at DL and she doesn't know if anyone was around or if we went on any rides. We have never been to DL only DW.

That is so true - last week I had a Disney Dream. I dreamt that my DH was crabby the entire trip.

Melinda

I had a dream awhile back that the monorail was made into a rollercoaster and for some reason, it passed by the Golden Gate Bridge. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter