• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You just graduated now what? Updated 9-29-16

70 Days till we leave
72 till we check in to AKL

upload_2016-9-29_10-48-26.png

I don't really have anything to add. Just wanted to share a screen shot of my spread sheet I've been playing with. One of my last 3 classes I'm taking this semester is an excel class, so this was the perfect time to practice a few of the things I've been learning. I mean really school is always more fun when you can tie it to Disney.

Speaking of school....UGH. I could use any pixie dust you would like to send along. I have one class and it's a killer. We've got 1 grade so far and I got a 72. :( I have to have a 70 to pass the class for my degree. So I don't have much wiggle room. I am taking the 2nd test Monday and I'm trying to study my tail off. Its a hard subject for me so I'm just hoping for an 80 but really as long as I pass it will be a victory for me.

On the Disney front. Not much to share I still have a few days before we can make our FastPass selections, so nothing to share there. We did order some shirts for the Christmas party. When we get them I'll share a picture of them. They are going to be the baseball style mine will have green sleeves and Emily's will have red. They will have the castle outline and say "I'll be home for Christmas". I can't wait to get them we should have them in a few weeks. A friend of Emily's is making them for us.

Oh and if you have a Lowe's near you they have AWESOME Christmas decorations. I picked up one of the projector type things that everyone had last year except this one does Mickey's. It's really cute and I'm debating leaving it up year around lol.

That's all for now. I hope you all have a great week.

Hey, we'll be sharing AKL for a few days! I'll be at Kidani through 12/10. I'll wave if I see ya! ;-)

And as for school? YOU GOT THIS. Home stretch, you're almost there!!!

Hey, we'll be sharing AKL for a few days! I'll be at Kidani through 12/10. I'll wave if I see ya! ;-)

And as for school? YOU GOT THIS. Home stretch, you're almost there!!!

Thanks!! I sure hope so this is the only semester I have been stressed out.

Love the spreadsheet! My countdown is 2 days behind your's. The shirts sound really cute. I love baseball style tshirts.

Well I was sucked in to a school void I guess. I haven't been on the DIS in a month. BUTTTTTTTT I did it. I'm done with all my classes and I passed them all even the awful one. I almost managed to get a B out of it so from failing it to a very high C I will take it.

Our shirts for the party well that's been a whole bunch of suck. We still haven't got them and I honestly don't think we will. So hopefully I will get my refund back. I tried to use a local person and that sucked. Next time I'll just shop differently no wonder people don't want to shop local, but anyway.

We leave in 2 days 8 hours and 4 mins. Not that I'm counting or anything :)

I promise to get caught up on everyone's threads but it might be when I get back. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and if I don't make it back before Christmas a very Merry one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter