You Just Got Married at WDW - What're You Gonna Do Next? LIVE Blog from WDW (p.24)!

I'll be sure to post my review of Artist Point (and I hope in a more timely manner than I've been posting the trippie for our September jaunt - so you can actually use it before you go! ;) ).

So now that the holidays are over, it's finally begun to sink in that we're going back to WDW... and we need a rental car!

I started checking prices last week and just about fell out of my chair - $450 for 10 days in an economy car?! :scared1: And that was WITH the codes on Mousesavers.com. We paid $160 for 16 days last year at this time.

I kinda stressed out about it all week, but just now I checked again and was able to get an economy car for about $180 using a $25 off coupon and the Wal*Mart customer code (even though I've never even been there! :teeth:). Not great, but Alamo has scared me into thinking I got a deal.... plus, the Wal*Mart code gets us an additional driver for free - something we've never had before.

And a least I don't have to worry about how we're going to get to and around WDW anymore. :)

I'm coming out of lurker status (you might know a thing or 2 about that) to say I'm a big fan!

I'm sure you're days are already jam packed, but might I recommend the Segway Tour at Ft. Wilderness (close to the WL). It's kind-of pricey, but highly recommend it! :)

And, I always recommend the campfire movies!

Soon!!!

so are you getting an anniversary cake?? Where are you eating that night??

Well, I can answer you both in a single post: yes and yes!

However, because it's all part of our surprise anniversary plans, I'm kinda paranoid about posting it here now that DH actually reads my trip reports... but I promise they are spectacular! ;)

Hooray! :banana: I just saved another $40 on our car rental, thanks to a tip on the DIS' Transportation board. I :love: the DIS.....

Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Happy Anniversary! My goodness a year went by quickly! It feels like I was "just" reading your wedding report (which I loved!). Have a great time!!! :goodvibes

So excited!! Wow, you're a good discount finder/ money saver!! :thumbsup2

I'm here too now Carrie! :rotfl: Ready when you are!

I can't believe it's been a year, either - wow! My little DIS couple is growing up so fast... :sad:

I'm here, too, now. My Avatar has changed, no longer the lovely, swimming Ariel, but it's the same ol' me. Now it's me dressed as Princess Aurora's Queen Mother (who doesn't have an official name).

Can you share what the extra $40 savings tip was for your rental car?

subbing...cant wait

So excited!! Wow, you're a good discount finder/ money saver!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for subscribing! :goodvibes I guess now we'll really have to go.... :lmao:

I can't believe it's been a year, either - wow! My little DIS couple is growing up so fast... :sad:

:cutie: I know.... In one way, it seems like our wedding was a long-ago dream, and in another way, it seems like it must've just happened, the way I keep blabbing about it! :rotfl2:

I'm here, too, now. My Avatar has changed, no longer the lovely, swimming Ariel, but it's the same ol' me. Now it's me dressed as Princess Aurora's Queen Mother (who doesn't have an official name).

Yeah, what's up with that? I love your costume!

Can you share what the extra $40 savings tip was for your rental car?

I kept checking Alamo's site for our reservation dates using the same combo of codes, and lo and behold, the rate went down one day!

Oh I love suprises!! Can't wait for your next trip!!

Thanks for coming along! :cloud9:

Today's picture-less update is:

1) The PassPorter is all filled out

2) Our baseball hats came and we got our ears at Disneyland, so now DH can make our anniversary Free-Dessert Magnets (we hope).

3) Our new Disney Rewards Visa rewards card came...

4) ...But my Sunshine Rewards Disney Gift Cards haven't arrived yet. :sad1: They say their shipping policy is 4-6 weeks, but every other time I've ordered them, they came inside of a week. This time, it's been almost a month, and I'm terrified we won't get them before we leave on our trip.... :sad:

OK, here's a picture of what we'll be doing nine days from today:

269_0910_cp.jpg

:rotfl:

4) ...But my Sunshine Rewards Disney Gift Cards haven't arrived yet. :sad1: They say their shipping policy is 4-6 weeks, but every other time I've ordered them, they came inside of a week. This time, it's been almost a month, and I'm terrified we won't get them before we leave on our trip.... :sad:

I ordered mine on Dec. 3 for our Jan 5th trip and it came on the very last possible day...so don't give up hope! pixiedust: Hope they get there soon!

PS - that's an awesome picture! ::yes::

...If you ignore the cleavage :rotfl2:

Alright.... don't ya be rubbin it in now....:sad2:

:guilty: Sorry about that. What I meant to post was a picture of me sitting in a cubicle typing on the DIS.... :rotfl:

I ordered mine on Dec. 3 for our Jan 5th trip and it came on the very last possible day...so don't give up hope! pixiedust: Hope they get there soon!

:hug: Thanks! That really does make me feel better!

So yesterday I had quite a scare, thanks to my pal Anita Answer from AllEars.net. I love reading her column every week, but one of her answers yesterday scared the bejeepers outta me.

See, our APs expire the day before our last day. So that day we were planning to use the 1-day MYW tickets we had to buy to get free dining in September, which are still on our room cards from that trip.

But Anita's answer included the factoid that the park admission on Magic Your Way tickets expires after 14 days unless you purchase the non-expiring option. What it didn't mention (and prolly didn't need to for the person she was answering) was that the clock starts ticking after first use. Surely I knew this when I devised this plan last September, but all of a sudden it seemed like I'd let something slip through the cracks.

So I freaked out, thinking that our park tickets had expired b/c nobody told us to purchase the non-expiring option. I called DH, frantic, hoping he was still home and could get our MYW numbers. Then I called Disney's ticketing office and the nicest lady calmed me right down and explained that we were OK cuz we hadn't actually activated the tickets yet.

WHEW! :faint:

Talk about excitment! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter