You have always wondered and... NO IT NEVER GETS OLD LIVING 5 MINUTES FROM DISNEY!!! Mom/Daughter TR

I accidentally found your new trip report. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures. :)

Fellow Michigander here!! I've loved your past trips reports and it is so exciting you all are living the dream down there!!! Are you big Tigers fans? That would be one of the hardest parts about leaving MI for me! But I think I could deal to live so close to the World! There's always spring training...!

How cool is that, that you'll work at the Boathouse! I've been hoping to dine there on a trip in 2016.

hi, newbie to Disboards, but been a member of the Disneyland Paris English speaking forum for a few years and as you can see down in in my signature, regular visitor to Disney parks. :)

I have a friend who lives in Anaheim, so I know that living near a Disney park is a dream come true for Disney fanatics. Looking forward to reading your posts

Welcome!

It is a dream come true! I love going to Disney! Thank you for following along!

Glad to see that you are all doing well! Always love your trip reports!!

Thank you! I hope you are too!

Thank you for following along!

Yay! So glad your continuing letting us in on your tales! Congrats on a position at the Boathouse. I want to eat there in August so maybe we'll see you.

Thank you for reading!

I am so excited! I can't wait until the preview dinner we get! I hope to see you!

I'm in! So glad to see you back!

Thank you!

Hi guys!!! Glad to see you back and looking forward to the TR.

Linda

Glad to be back!

Good to see you back posting details of your adventures!

I have been snooping along on Instagram. Gotta get my Orlando fix!

Congratulations and good luck with your new job.

Keep those updates coming....I'm here waiting to read them!

It's good to be back!
Thank you for following me!
I am very excited!
One coming tonight!

I am so in!!
You got a permanent job at Disney!!!
I didn't get to DTD this trip, but I sure have a reason to go now!

Yay!!
Yep! It's not technically with Disney but I still get all of the perks of working on property.
You will have to come see me next time!

I'm here!!!! :hug:

It's not a party without you!

Hi, Caitlin and family! I haven't been the most consistent with following your TRs but I do follow you on IG/Twitter. I have really enjoyed all your adventures and will try and check in here more often.

Congrats on your new employment!

My daughter just got accepted for Fall Advantage so I have several visits coming this year. If only we could figure out a way to follow her down like your parents were able to!!

Thank you for following me!
Thank you!
What role is she in? If she has any questions about the program I am more than happy to answer them!

Here ladies (and Dale)!! Super thrilled to see a brand new TR of all your Florida doings! :goodvibes

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS too Caitlin on getting that elusive full time employment. That is such great news!!

Welcome!
Thank you so much! Just another place for you to come visit me at!

I'm subscribing! I really enjoy your reports. So glad to have you back!

Along for the ride!

Welcome!

I'm in. Congratulations on your new gig!

Thank you!

I wouldn't miss it!!! So excited to hear more about what's been happening in your lives recently! :goodvibes And I'm always super excited when you make a guest appearance in someone else's TR. Caitlin, any idea when you'll be moving from All Stars to the Boathouse? A big congrats!!!

I am starting at the Boathouse next week and I will continue to be at All Star as well until May.

This should be fun and entertaining!! I'm signed up and subbed in!!

Welcome!

SO glad to see another report of your adventures. Come by mine...I will soon be talking about my adventures on my last day which included a DIS meet. Glad you got something full time. The Boathouse...that sounds fun.

Welcome!
I will check it out!
I am very excited about it!

Joining in and hoping to keep up with this one better than the last One!

Welcome!

Joining! Good to see you all!

Congrats on the ne w job @ the Boathouse - pretty cool to be part of the "re-birth" of DTD/Disney Springs

Welcome!
Thank you! I am so excited about the new Springs! After hearing more about the back story it makes a lot more sense now!

Hi Caitlin and Dawn,
I just finished reading through your tr when you were accepted into the program. What a lovely adventure! I tell my dh all the time I want to live in Disney World! Unfortunately we're stuck in Michigan enjoying our 40 degree weather! Does it bring back memories? Can't wait to hear all about your experiences!

Thank you for reading it!
It does bring back memories I am headed back there next month for a week and II am hoping it's a bit warmer !

I accidentally found your new trip report. I can't wait to hear more about your adventures. :)

looking forward to this trip report!

Update coming tonight!

You're living the dream!

We are !

Love all your trip reports ! Following along on all your adventures.

Thank you and welcome!

I am in ...

Welcome!

Yay! Glad you're back!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!!

Yay! So glad you are back!

Thank you for reading!

Gonna do my best to participate and stay caught up! :snail:

Exciting to hear another trip report!

Welcome!

Drinking buddies, partners in crimes, new Florida residents, DCP -- SOLD! Subbing :)

We are a good time lol Thank you for following along!
Joining in. :wave:
Welcome!
Fellow Michigander here!! I've loved your past trips reports and it is so exciting you all are living the dream down there!!! Are you big Tigers fans? That would be one of the hardest parts about leaving MI for me! But I think I could deal to live so close to the World! There's always spring training...!
Welcome! Thank you for following along! We are! We saw two of their spring training games.
Signing on.
Welcome!
Subbing in. Can't wait to read all about your adventures!
Welcome thank you for following along!
How cool is that, that you'll work at the Boathouse! I've been hoping to dine there on a trip in 2016.
I am very excited! It will be an amazing place!
Also joining in! I too follow on IG, because I need my Disney fix. ;)
Thank you for following!

Welcome back. I've been a long time lurker of all your reports. So very very jealous of you getting to work at Disney. But really happy for you. I'm an electrical technician and my dream job has always been to work maintenance at Disney.
My wife and I are returning to Disney and POR in May to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. No kids this time or park tickets. we are planning on just relaxing, eating and resort hopping this time. Hopefully you will still be at All Stars when we are there. Be ready to trade a pin if I see you there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter