• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You guys will know this.....

wcw57

DIS Veteran
what brand of hot dogs do they serve on the Magic? I LOVE wieners.....uh, let me rephrase that. I LOVE Hot Dogs! (thats better):thumbsup2

as an afficiando, I am naturally curious......

THANX!

Some time ago, someone reported that at WDW they used John Morell & Co Black Label Beef dogs. It wouldn't surprise me if US-based cruises used the same kind.

THANX!

it's funny, a coffee or Mickey Bar question will get umpteen answers/responses
but a hot dog question stirs nobody's loins but mine......:lmao:

THANX!

it's funny, a coffee or Mickey Bar question will get umpteen answers/responses
but a hot dog question stirs nobody's loins but mine......:lmao:

Being a fellow New Yorker the dogs on board are nothing like our "dirty water dogs" of NYC or the dogs at ball games!!

MJ

you know what i love about these boards....the fact that people actually know the answer to these crazy questions we love to ask! :lmao: it just blows me away sometimes !

I agree that that is what makes this forum so great!

having said that, I am not a hotdog person but I can attest to the fact that they actually changed the brand of the dogs about 3 years ago. I do not know if the taste is different now for the better or the worse but if it was for the worse I am sure we would know.

Heck you might even be able to call and ask them what kind they use, they should try to find out for you!

Whatever they are, I hope you enjoy your cruise and have a WONDERful one! Enjoy the Franks!!

Some time ago, someone reported that at WDW they used John Morell & Co Black Label Beef dogs. It wouldn't surprise me if US-based cruises used the same kind.

You guys peeked my curiosity, so I Googled "official supplier of hot dogs to Disneyworld. Don't know about DCL, the WDW dumped all beef hot dogs last year in favor of beef and chicken hot dogs to save money. Never did find the name of the supplier thought.

AMAZING!

as stated above....these boards ARE special because we are all NUTS (in a good way):rotfl2:

I have never seen so much passion about a topic from fully formed adults....something about DISNEY brings it out in us.

as a friend of mine told me "its never too late to have a happy childhood"

or, in my case, an ongoing childhood;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter