You guys are so helpful....any info on beds

We bought a new bed last summer. We love, love, love our Tempurpedic! :lovestruc Cannot say enough good things about it! We got the second one up from the bottom model and paid $2000 for a California King size. We got the sales lady to toss in free pillows, a free bedframe, and free set of king size 600 thread count sheets.

If you are looking at Tempurpedic, you may find that you don't really need the top of the line model. The important part is the material they are made from and they all have that.

I wake up in the morning and the bed is formed to my body and I'm still comfortable. We had a memory foam mattress pad before we got this bed which is what led me to look at these. We laid on it a lot at the store. Even so, when you first get it, it takes some getting used to. I wasn't completely sure the first few nights but after a week I loved it.

This.

Emily

All I can say is try it the way you sleep most. I sleep on my right side, and my hips stick out a bit, so I need something soft to stop it from being uncomfortable. Remember to try it that way in the store.

Also don't be afraid to leave the store to think about it, all the 'special, now-only' deals will usually still be there when you've had time to mull it over.

I hope you choose a good one!

We are now going to look at Sleep Number as well. So one day of shopping last weekend is going to lead me to another day of shopping. I don't want to buy anything till i am back from another work trip to Anaheim (yay Disneyland). I am also going to tear apart the bed at the Double Tree. I slept great last week. Will see what is on the bed (featherbed etc). Figure at this point I might as well look at everything. While my back would prefer I get out of this bed soon. I think it may take a little while.

I can tell you which bed I DO NOT like. It's the Sleep Number bed. I've stayed at Radisson Hotels that offer them, and it's quite annoying hearing the motors start up in the middle of the night to inflate the mattresses. UGH.

The motor on mine only runs when I either raise or lower the firmness. It doesn't ever run if I don't "ask" it to. That would be really annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter