You ever searched for photos of you and the family on strangers's old vidoes/photos?

eric8

Mouseketeer
Sorry for the long title. Recently I've been obsessed with trying to find old home videos (youtube) and photos that have been posted on line from random strangers' home movies taken during the time my family and I went to Disney World during the 80's. June 1983 and June 1988 I do believe were the months and years.

I just think that it's neat that we all probably show up from time to time in random folks home videos and photos taken through the years. If I were to ever be lucky enough to come across any by chance it would be like stepping into a time machine.

We took pictures back then but no video (we didn't have a video camera).

I know I'm not the only one who has done this!

Sorry for the long title. Recently I've been obsessed with trying to find old home videos (youtube) and photos that have been posted on line from random strangers' home movies taken during the time my family and I went to Disney World during the 80's. June 1983 and June 1988 I do believe were the months and years.

I just think that it's neat that we all probably show up from time to time in random folks home videos and photos taken through the years. If I were to ever be lucky enough to come across any by chance it would be like stepping into a time machine.

We took pictures back then but no video (we didn't have a video camera).

I know I'm not the only one who has done this!

I have never spent time looking for our family in other posters pictures (although I know we are in other families pics..have to be as many times as we have been) but I have seen posts where someone will say "thats me in your pic!".

Never spent time looking but we ended up meeting Phil, Emma, and Ben Nicholson. They have multiple video series on youtube from their various trips. We are in a couple of their videos. My oldest thought it was something special to be on youtube...it made his day. :)

Ha, guilty!
I joke with my wife because when we were both very young we went to WDW at about the same time. She had a picture and there was a boy in the background with something obstructing his head. I told her that was me!
Doesn't beleive me though. :goodvibes

YES! We do this all the time, and I have found my husband. I spotted him in the crowds celebrating the MK's 40th. It was easy though, he is 6'7" so that made it easy to spot him. It was exciting to see him in the crowd, almost gives you a deja vu feeling:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter