You can pretend you were at MK today...

Stepharoonie!

<font color=teal>NOTHING is scarier than Wilford B
...with these two pretty pictures I snapped at 9:30 a.m. this morning from Main Street, U.S.A.

WDW3.jpg
WDW1.jpg

BTW....this is what happens when you let your child "discover" those Tiki Gods outside of the Tiki Room at 10:00 a.m. They're soaked for the rest of the day.
WDW2.jpg

Um, Steph, do you need a maid? Nanny? Roommate? Anything? I would love to live as close to WDW as you. My DD10 and I clean really well!:hyper:

Great pics Stepharoonie!!!! Miss Maddy looks like she is having a blast!!!!!

awww...looks like miss maddy had fun!

i wish i lived close enough to go whenever I wanted - why do I have to be stuck here in Connecticut?!?!?!

Originally posted by shatzjsl
Um, Steph, do you need a maid? Nanny? Roommate? Anything? I would love to live as close to WDW as you. My DD10 and I clean really well!:hyper:

LOL! You'd be surprised how many offers I get :)

Steph, great pictures but it is Saturday and I would be in Animal Kingdom not Magic Kingdom.

Thanks for the pictures! During my MRI this morning I kept visualizing the Castle to keep me calm. And to think you were snapping those pictures at about the same time. It IS a small world

Great pictures - looks like it was a beautiful day. I will be there a week from Monday, and I can't wait :tongue: .

Krista :wave:

Thanks for the great pictures! I would love to be able to go to WDW whenever the mood hit me.

Great shots!! The Castle always looks like a postcard when there's a blue sky behind it. :D

Am I the only one who wants more shots of Miss Maddy, though? The pics of her are just as enjoyable!! princess:

the pics are great!
It's fun pretending,but would really prefer to be there with you. :(
Soon, I hope.
We're trying to plan one for early next year with my 3 1/2yr.old grandson.
Your daughter's big smiley face brings joy whenever I see it,too!
Thank you.
Hugs, Marilyn

you must be tired after that big 10 min drive

Oh sure just get me more revved up to go...I feel like I'm on a coffee high that wont go away I'll be there in 6 days.

VERY Cool pictures Steph! Thanks for sharing with us!:sunny:

Can NEVER get enough of that CASTLE!!! Great PIC Steph...it is GREAT to be able to go when the I NEED A FIX hits LOL...we are 45 mins away,and I am there at least 2x a week--I can't imagine living 10 mins away-I would NEVER BE HOME ,,,,MANDY Looks ADORABLE!!!!

Great pictures.....wish I was that age again and could stand in the water without looking, ummm can you say OLD, lol! ;)

Great pictures Steph - we'll be there in 2 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter