You can get a Cinderella slipper at Cindy's

llggood

Mouseketeer
I did it. I called the dining line and went to order a special event cake line and got it delivered to our breakfast at Cindy's. Yes my kids at that gooey desert after they had breakfast and loved every minute of it. It is small and way overpriced but still worth it to see the looks on their faces.

That's great. My kids loved the Cinderella's slipper as well!

:flower1:

Can I ask, what's a Cinderella slipper? I'm looking to do something special (a cake or something) at one of our dinners for our anniversary.

It is a dessert shaped like cindy's slipper filled with chocolate. It is VERY rich.We hate it after we ate breakfast there or I should say the kids did. I was stuffed but they dug in.

I'd love to order some special dessert, but slippers just won't cut it in my family.

:cake: Cindy's slipper would be a great dessert for lunch or dinner at the Castle. What a wonderful idea ! Thanks! :cake:

SpecialKay said:
Can I ask, what's a Cinderella slipper? I'm looking to do something special (a cake or something) at one of our dinners for our anniversary.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=619795

This thread should answer any questions you may have. :) There is a picture of the slipper on page 2. Its actually made out of white chocolate and filled with a vanilla custard/cream type filling and rasberries. The thing next to it is a chocolate outer shell filled with the same type of filling, only chocolate and some white chocolate pieces. Theres also a bit of rasberry sauce there.

Mom23boyz, they also have dalmation dog bones which are like chocolate covered eclairs. Theres a picture of them on page 1 of that thread.

How much notice do they need to have this done. I have a friend who is getting married in Feb. We will all be having breakfast with Cindy and Friends the Friday before. I thought this might be a nice thing to have afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter