You asked for it! Real or Fake?

Real or Fake -- I pulled out a can from a case of Pepsi and it was empty although it was sealed.

Real..but for me it was coke! and there were 3 empty cans in a 12 pack. I called them and they sent me a coupon for 2 free 12 packs, they couldn't explain how 3 of them got packed up empty, lol!

alizesmom said:
Working in labor and delivery, I examined a mom to be when her water broke. I ended up screaming as the baby reached down and grabbed my finger. You decide, did this happen?

Believe it or not, real!

I play this game every time I log onto the Dis. ;) I mean, there can't really be THAT many genius' and Jr. genius' on here right?

Anyway, here's my submission-

We met my brother at his work (McDonalds) for lunch once. When we were finished eating he sat up and my SIL says "Umm Kenny there's something on your pants...it kinda' looks like you sat in a..." she bent down to get a better look, but quickly stood back up and covered her mouth, her eyes wide in horror "Oh my God! Kenny! It's poo! You sat in poo! Kenny! You totally sat in poo!!!"
"What?" thinking she's joking he twists around and pulls on his pant leg to get a look, "It's probably just chocolate Hillary, why would there be...Oh my God!" he immediately lets go of his pant leg as a look of dread washes over his face, "Oh I smell it! Yup! I smell it. Holy crap! (substitute less dis friendly words here) Oh poop! I sat in poop! Oh my God! Somebody crapped their pants and I sat in it! I freakin' sat in it!"
My little brother is standing there frozen in horror, cursing the mystery pooper, and we are all doubled over laughing so hard we can't even breath. At this point everyone in the restaurant has turned their attention on us and those who have caught on to whats happening are either wrinkling their noses in disgust or laughing along.
Kenny snaps out of it, looks around the room, looks back down at the offending seat, and then strips those poo pants off with lightening speed, and RUNS out of the restaurant like that steaming pile of doo doo might chase him all the way to the car. We watched from the behind the glass wall as he sprinted across the parking lot dodging a car in the drive through line, and a woman and her young daughter.
It was winter, and he was only in his tidy whities from the waist down, so like any self respecting older brother would, my brother Ryan uses the key fob to lock the car doors. And then unlock them. And then lock them again. For like 5 minutes.
Kenny wears boxers now...and nobody in my family eats at a restaurant without first inspecting the seat.

Real or Fake -- I pulled out a can from a case of Pepsi and it was empty although it was sealed.

Yes, it was Real....it was the weirdest thing ever!! I kept looking at it thinking "huh???" it wasn't sticky, there were no holes..just a can of air. :rotfl2: I did call the company on it since I figured they might want to know that production run probably had a problem. I did get coupons but I had never had it happen before or since. I thought it was the typical flukey thing that happens to me.

monkeybug said:
I play this game every time I log onto the Dis. ;) I mean, there can't really be THAT many genius' and Jr. genius' on here right?

We met my brother at his work (McDonalds) for lunch once. When we were finished eating he sat up and my SIL says "Umm Kenny there's something on your pants...it kinda' looks like you sat in a..." she bent down to get a better look, but quickly stood back up and covered her mouth, her eyes wide in horror "Oh my God! Kenny! It's poo! You sat in poo! Kenny! You totally sat in poo!!!"
"What?" thinking she's joking he twists around and pulls on his pant leg to get a look, "It's probably just chocolate Hillary, why would there be...Oh my God!" he immediately lets go of his pant leg as a look of dread washes over his face, "Oh I smell it! Yup! I smell it. Holy crap! (substitute less dis friendly words here) Oh poop! I sat in poop! Oh my God! Somebody crapped their pants and I sat in it! I freakin' sat in it!"
My little brother is standing there frozen in horror, cursing the mystery pooper, and we are all doubled over laughing so hard we can't even breath. At this point everyone in the restaurant has turned their attention on us and those who have caught on to whats happening are either wrinkling their noses in disgust or laughing along.
Kenny snaps out of it, looks around the room, looks back down at the offending seat, and then strips those poo pants off with lightening speed, and RUNS out of the restaurant like that steaming pile of doo doo might chase him all the way to the car. We watched from the behind the glass wall as he sprinted across the parking lot dodging a car in the drive through line, and a woman and her young daughter.
It was winter, and he was only in his tidy whities from the waist down, so like any self respecting older brother would, my brother Ryan uses the key fob to lock the car doors. And then unlock them. And then lock them again. For like 5 minutes.
Kenny wears boxers now...and nobody in my family eats at a restaurant without first inspecting the seat.

If this is fake you should write for a living.

monkeybug said:

OMG!!!! Hilarious! If this is real, I wish I was there!!!!

lynxstch said:
Real..but for me it was coke! and there were 3 empty cans in a 12 pack. I called them and they sent me a coupon for 2 free 12 packs, they couldn't explain how 3 of them got packed up empty, lol!

I had the same thing happen with a 12 pack of Diet Coke.

I'll play. I order a hamburger from Wendy's. I take a couple of bites and then bite down on something funny. I look and it is a raw hamburger piece of paper with other stuff on it. I take it to the counter and they just grab it and said it never happened.
tigercat

OMG poor Kenny! I bet Ryan got punched when he was finally allowed in the car! People are sooooooooo nasty! That is just gross.

Gotta be true, right?:rotfl:

It's true! Like all good stories there may be some embellishments that have been added over the years, but that poor little guy really did sit in a pile of poo, and our older brother really did make him stand in a parking lot (in his underwear) reaching for the door handle like a fool for a few minutes.

I work for a major retail store and used to be a manager. I happened to be the manager on duty this one particular evening and I got a call from an assoicate. He told me that there were two kids in one of the display beds in the bedding department. I was thinking that there were two little kids....like maybe their parents tucked them in and went shopping. When I got to the department I could tell that it was two teenagers. They were under the covers and were kissing when I approached them. I was furious and told them to get out. They both looked at each other and then back to me. I said "Get out, now!" With a few minutes of fidgeting they finally got out of the bed. The girl had her bra in her hands and the boy needed to zip up!!
Needless to say, we threw all of the bedding away because let's just say it was.......soiled!

I work for a major retail store and used to be a manager. I happened to be the manager on duty this one particular evening and I got a call from an assoicate. He told me that there were two kids in one of the display beds in the bedding department. I was thinking that there were two little kids....like maybe their parents tucked them in and went shopping. When I got to the department I could tell that it was two teenagers. They were under the covers and were kissing when I approached them. I was furious and told them to get out. They both looked at each other and then back to me. I said "Get out, now!" With a few minutes of fidgeting they finally got out of the bed. The girl had her bra in her hands and the boy needed to zip up!!
Needless to say, we threw all of the bedding away because let's just say it was.......soiled!

I'll vote true, sadly we've had a similar situation at our local middle school! They just kept right at it :crazy2:.

I'll add one: I go out to eat Mexican food with a coworker and she orders chicken tenders off the kids menu. When they arrive she is livid to see that she'd been served chicken nuggets! :faint: She calls over the mostly Spanish speaking waiter and tells him off because he brought her nuggets instead of tenders. She attempts to recreate the shame of the preferred tenders with her hands while the waiter keeps smiling and saying "yes chicken".

Oh I have another one....

So I got in a fight with this woman at subway...oh wait, that wasn't me!

ebtbmom said:
I'll vote true, sadly we've had a similar situation at our local middle school! They just kept right at it :crazy2:.

I'll add one: I go out to eat Mexican food with a coworker and she orders chicken tenders off the kids menu. When they arrive she is livid to see that she'd been served chicken nuggets! :faint: She calls over the mostly Spanish speaking waiter and tells him off because he brought her nuggets instead of tenders. She attempts to recreate the shame of the preferred tenders with her hands while the waiter keeps smiling and saying "yes chicken".

I vote true. Yes, chicken!!

Here's one:

The one time I tried to eat healthy on lunch at work: grabbed a premade salad at the deli at our local grocery store. (Made in the store by the employees). Half way through said salad, as I was mixing around the dressing a bit, I come across a dead yellowjacket. Needless to say, didn't finish my salad.

Many years ago (obviously, because he is dead now,) I took some payroll checks that had to be signed into the owner of the company and Elvis Presley was sitting in a chair right by the desk. As I gave the owner the checks, I feel a pinch on my bottom. Elvis grins at me--he had reached up under my minidress and pinched my bottom!!

Kenny wears boxers now...and nobody in my family eats at a restaurant without first inspecting the seat.[/QUOTE]

That is too funny whether it is true or not!! Thanks for the laugh...I'm glad no one else is here w/ me at work b/c I completely LOL at this!:rotfl2:

That sounds like something my kids would do w/ the door locks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter