You asked for it - FREE DINING 2017!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pooch

Still feeling special!!
Well, at least a thread about it. Read every last page of this years thread with a heavy, but obsessed, heart. So I need FD for next year. Who's ready to spend a whole year together?!?

I was on the 2016 threads too knowing that I already committing to renting DVC points this year. The FD watch was so exciting though, I think that I will wait for FD to drop in 2017 before I book anything!! I check the 2016 FD packages daily and try to make sense of going twice in 6 months and that includes getting an AP and like so many say, an AP is the gateway drug!!! Let's see what 2017 brings!

Me me!

We have a big trip planned (non Disney) for May 2017. If we don't get to go, I will kick myself for not booking free dining 2016! I had six nights at Coronado for 2388. It is now one million kajillion dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter