You are NOT 5 Until You Eat Cake in the Castle *UPDATE 9-2-14 *COMPLETE

Awesome update! Love your great escape! I also loved the "dance" your husband and son were great!!! I think the grumpy ole man that was sitting with you needs a to be sprinkled with a LOT of pixie dust.

Lol at your dinner escape!! That was an awesome solution lol

And we have totally done the disney ice plunge! Omg we always go in jan and think its gonna be fun to swim. It's so cold!! And those "heated pools" are a joke!

I still can't believe we did that! lol

We've gone twice now in the "not so nice swimming weather season" - Dec and Feb and I have to say - it can get downright COLD in Florida!! And I agree - those pools are NOT heated!! :rotfl:

I'm laughing so hard about your solution. I don't know if I'd have been able to do it though because I get so nervous and I'd feel so bad.

Cassidy does look like she's been chimney sweeping.

And what a cute tradition.

We did feel pretty bad - we walked fast through Germany every time we went past it for the rest of the trip :rotfl2: As much as I wanted to eat there, the thought of having to sit next to the grump and not be able to talk to my DH, made the decision much easier.... I wonder how often that happens.

We were quite the law breakers this trip - first DH blows the Magic Kingdom check in gate, then we dash out of Biergarten without telling anyone, and lastly - oh just wait till you hear what I do on the last full day - :rotfl:

Awesome update! Love your great escape! I also loved the "dance" your husband and son were great!!! I think the grumpy ole man that was sitting with you needs a to be sprinkled with a LOT of pixie dust.

That dance is one of my favorite memories of this trip - it just sums up how we feel about Disney - my husband, Mr. Suit - who closes 2 million dollar deals - dancing like an idiot not caring what any one thinks of him :cool1:

Oh and I finally figured out who that grumpy guy reminded me of - he was a perfect match to Uncle Frank from Home Alone - remember him? :rotfl: He looked like him and had some of the same mannerisms and attitude.

Love the dinner dash! I probably would have done the same. Read the update while on our trip and kept thinking of cold pool water when we went swimming. The guys loved the crowns for Father's Day at the castle. The girls and me finally managed to keep something a secret for once. The hubby says he is addicted to Disney now and loves that he doesn't have to be a grown up. I told him he should get on here and start reading trip reports.

Love the dinner dash! I probably would have done the same. Read the update while on our trip and kept thinking of cold pool water when we went swimming. The guys loved the crowns for Father's Day at the castle. The girls and me finally managed to keep something a secret for once. The hubby says he is addicted to Disney now and loves that he doesn't have to be a grown up. I told him he should get on here and start reading trip reports.

I am so glad that your guys loved the crowns! They really are awesome - and I think reasonably priced for what you get! :goodvibes I love it when a good secret comes together.

I am so happy that your hubby is addicted to Disney - though I must say, when it's both of you that are addicted - it gets dangerous...:lmao: If I got my husband on reading Trip reports - I'm afraid that is all he would ever do.

If you are not going to write your own trip report, you should just share some photos with us on here - I would love to see any that you have!

Sorry to be having a break between updates here, but my step-son is getting married this weekend and it's been crazy around here.

Also, I'm sad - I will be down to the last full Disney Day :worried: I didn't think it would be so sad - lol The good news is that we are only 73 days out from our next trip! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

I hope to have an update up really soon...thanks for sticking with and reading. :thumbsup2

I followed you over here from your last TR. I've got to say it was a hard one to read through tear filled eyes, but I really lost it for some reason when your mom bought the sombrero.

So happy that Cassidy is doing better and that you all had a wonderful 5'th birthday party celebration. The video of the fireworks again brought tears but this time tears of joy for you guys.

Since Annie & nana are planning on a graduation trip to Paris I thought I might share a link to my blog. It is our TR from a 25 day trip to Europe. 18 nights in an RV traveling throughout France, Germany and Italy. Followed by 6 nights in a Paris apartment.:artist: Hope this might give them so info and don't we all enjoy reading TR's and dreaming of the day we will get our own experiance.

http://www.1hipxrayr.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to the last full day. Your upcoming trip looks awesome and fun filled.

I followed you over here from your last TR. I've got to say it was a hard one to read through tear filled eyes, but I really lost it for some reason when your mom bought the sombrero.

So happy that Cassidy is doing better and that you all had a wonderful 5'th birthday party celebration. The video of the fireworks again brought tears but this time tears of joy for you guys.

Since Annie & nana are planning on a graduation trip to Paris I thought I might share a link to my blog. It is our TR from a 25 day trip to Europe. 18 nights in an RV traveling throughout France, Germany and Italy. Followed by 6 nights in a Paris apartment.:artist: Hope this might give them so info and don't we all enjoy reading TR's and dreaming of the day we will get our own experiance.

http://www.1hipxrayr.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to the last full day. Your upcoming trip looks awesome and fun filled.

Thanks for joining in and commenting :D I've been so neglectful this last month. I can't believe how fast summer is going. But I'm ready to relive our last full day - it was a fun one.

Thanks so much for the link to your blog - I can't wait to dig in and read. Their trip will be here before I know it, even if it is around 9 years away - those will fly by, I'm sure. And unlike Disney, I won't even know where to start to help them plan, so I'll take any help/ideas I can!

We're down to 53 days now on our count down... I CAN. NOT. WAIT. :D EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ahhhh, our last full day at Disney. We had a lot to do – we always try and cram a lot into our last day! This day was no different. However, it didn’t start off that way….

Our morning was pretty quiet. My mom had some last minute shopping she wanted to do and the kids wanted to play at the beach again. So DH and the kids took my mom on the golf cart, dropping her off at the trading post to shop, and then continued on to the beach.

What was I up to? Laundry again. Sigh. I do like to get my clothes clean before we head home, since it’s so crazy when we do get home. I have to go pick up the 3 dogs, plus jump back into school with the kids. So anytime I can get caught up before we head home I usually do.

Cassidy and I had tea scheduled for 2:30pm at the Grand Floridian. Initially, I had the reservation for Annie to come too, but could not get it changed to 4, when my mom decided to come, so Annie opted to stay with Nana. I was able to get them a late lunch at Les Chefs de France.

So after the beach, around noon, the boys, Nan and Annie headed to the bus stop to catch a bus to Epcot. The boys decided to head to Epcot to have lunch at Sunshine Seasons. After that they wanted to hop to AK again to ride Everest one last time.

Here are some bus stop and bus pics of that journey.

Annie waiting on the golf cart

c98c51ae-2181-43c1-b10a-ac74e4e401b0_zps6f25e235.jpg

Nana taking a pic of the crew before hopping on

82195081-f299-4cb6-8854-de5b6cd0ea3f_zps75b05283.jpg

Waiting at the bus stop

ab6f2156-c3d0-41fd-9172-f8e08a47ef4c_zps4c2c0dc7.jpg

Goofy bus pics:

b94b2bec-9286-437c-9ad2-9ab85836f59d_zps9a44923f.jpg

eb1f901c-2b16-4bcf-a1cb-34cbc06393fc_zps182b371a.jpg

Finally, an nice one :D

df463919-ed22-477b-8036-3ab13882ce73_zps5c034b87.jpg

Once they got to Epcot, Nana and Annie headed for their lunch date while the boys headed to Sunshine Seasons.

Nana and Annie apparently stopped for a chocolate covered strawberry on the way – :lmao:

626c3399-2d5c-4b48-9376-97a8017911db_zps17762a20.jpg

Though I can’t figure out where they are – the background looks more like DTD, but this pic was in the middle of the EPCOT pics for the day so? :confused3

Finally, they made their way to France for lunch. They ate here in September also and really enjoyed it. They were a bit early for the reservation, so of course some hat pics were in order….

c59c7da3-4ba7-4f50-9142-10a94f1fb83e_zpsd5a09c56.jpg

bf600310-301f-4da1-8175-53dc26565b98_zps93f35575.jpg

They had a great meal again this time and will definitely make it an annual visit :thumbsup2

Here is Annie with her dessert

4b97d765-4f9b-4f28-a2b0-34926124f4a8_zpsfc67ef31.jpg

After lunch, was another first for our family. We’ve talked about it for years, but just haven’t done it yet. Henna Tattoos in Morocco. Nana decided that Annie needed one. It was gorgeous. It did not, however, last anywhere near as long as promised, but oh well.

Here she is having it done

f6ef3de7-2ffc-4cdc-8ece-3d23940eeb83_zps1bf96f4c.jpg

The finished product

3f92e294-1897-41b7-b9bb-062171c87c79_zps919db61a.jpg

After getting her tattoo, Annie and Nana just kind of bummed around the countries. Somewhere along the way they stopped for coffee.

36587924-7152-403e-8d2c-34078aed77c5_zpscbd5c02e.jpg

Meanwhile the boys were eating at Sunshine Seasons, then riding Soaring and maybe Test Track. When they were done with that, they decided to head to AK again to hit Everest one last time (it’s their most favorite ride in Disney).

While all of this was going on Cassie and I were having our own adventures……

So while the rest of the family was off at Epcot and AK Cassidy and I were having our own adventures....

Since Cassidy and I had a bit more time to kill before our tea reservation, we headed over to finish up the laundry, then we wanted to do a bit of shopping at the trading post.

Well, this is where the fun started. We got over to the laundry to find that the dryer had quit without drying my clothes all the way and it wouldn't take more money, so I put them in a different dryer and then we decided to take a drive.

We drove thru the Fort Wilderness, eventually going the long way around to the Trading Post. When I opened the back door to the van to let Cassidy out, I was horrified. She had COLORED with red CRAYON all over the side of door – how I didn’t notice her doing this I do not know. Also what got into her to do that is BEYOND me. She has NEVER done anything like that! And she’s too old to be doing something like that also.

I panicked. It was a rental van and I had declined all insurance. ARG. So I grabbed some baby wipes to see what I could do. I got a lot of it off, but it’s that bumpy plastic surface and the crayon was really ground in there. So we headed back to the room to see what I could find in there to try and clean it off.

Well we got back to the room and my band doesn’t work to open the door. So off to the front desk we go. Long line since a ME bus just dropped off. We wait, she can’t find anything wrong with my band. She says that the laundry room doors will sometimes mess with the bands. So back to the cabin we go. Not working. So we head back to the laundry to pick up my clothes which are dry, then back to the front desk.

She completely resets my band this time. By now, Cassidy really has to pee, but won’t go in the public bathrooms and wants the cabin one. We get back and NO GO. But a maintenance guy happens to be driving by and I flag him down. I’m kind of mad and stressed about the van and Cassidy really has to pee by this point so I’m sure I was ranting a bit (not at him, but about the whole scenario. I must have looked pathetic because he opened the cabin for us, and told me “I’m not supposed to do this, call the front desk right away to let them know that I let you in.” I thanked him profusely and walked in with Cassidy.

The cabin was empty - no personal effects anywhere. For a few seconds I thought that housekeeping had just been in and really picked up good, then for few more seconds I thought that maybe they had us down for checking out today and had taken all of our stuff to bell services.

It’s amazing how many thoughts can run thru your head in just a few seconds. Then reality set in.

You guys, I was in the wrong cabin. :rotfl2: I was in such a hurry and the posts with the cabin numbers on them are placed in a bit of a goofy area and if you aren’t paying attention you obviously mistake the cabin next to yours as your own.

We hot-footed it out of there and backed up and into our own driveway and hustled up to the door and low and behold our card worked! ;) So that’s the 3rd time we were law breakers this trip!! :rotfl:

We got Cassidy into the bathroom and I looked for something to clean the van with. I ended up just using the dish scrubber sponge with a bit of dish soap on it and it took 99% of it off. I just prayed it was enough. :rolleyes1 and it must have been as I never heard otherwise.

Whew – after all of that I just wanted to take a nap, but it was time to get ready for our tea. We got all dressed up in our finest (the mickey dress I had bought at World of Disney) and Cassidy in a dress that Annie had worn to a daddy/daughter dance. Here are a few pics of how good we looked – and how goofy we were feeling!

e7754da0-e0dc-4784-905b-13d172e71f4f_zps173d45a3.jpg

Now “make a goofy face”

db5c3c6c-1476-4922-969e-d806753ee148_zpsd4d431c0.jpg

Then it was time to head over to the GF. I love, love, love tea at the GF. Cassidy and I got checked in and shown to our table right away. We got a lovely table in the corner where one of the seats was the booth. I let Cassidy sit there as she had a lot of her “stuff” with her –:lmao:

8922cff0-5187-4504-b4de-a7e336692c86_zpsec12500a.jpg

We ordered our selections – I got the Buckingham Palace while Cassidy ordered the Kids Tea. We were both able to substitute a bit on our sandwiches (we don’t like fishy things) so no tuna for Cassidy (instead an extra PBJ) and an extra egg salad for me :)

Here is a pic of Cassidy enjoying her “tea” *note the pinky :lmao:

f423c069-c701-4d11-90a3-3d1f39793af1_zps26e836d2.jpg

I also got a middle course of the scone and jam tart. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lemon curd here – SO yummy. I’m pretty sure I may have actually licked the bowl. Then it was time for dessert. We both got the same thing – Chocolate covered strawberry and a choco-cherry brownie. VERY GOOD.

Here is my young lady and myself

f9f48872-bfd2-486a-a201-50d1c52639ce_zps47ccbb60.jpg

We had a very good time at our tea. It is one of my most favorite things to do with my girls. I gave them the option for our upcoming trip to have tea all 3 of us or I would take them separately – they chose separately –:rotfl:

SO – that means I get to have tea twice this trip!! :thumbsup2

After our tea, it was time to browse the GF a bit. I just love it there – I feel so elegant and relaxed – what a combo. We then headed over to EPCOT to meet up with my mom and Annie.

Our plans for the evening included – riding Ellen’s Energy Adventure one more time *sigh :rolleyes: and then heading over to the Contemporary to have dinner at Chef Mickey’s again (we wanted my mom to go) and then heading to EMH at MK! Whew!

And it was already about 5:00 before we left the GF headed to EPCOT.

I've made that same mistake, trying to get in the wrong room. I think many of us can relate.

I'm glad you were able to remove the crayon marks. Kids!

I would love to take my little granddaughter to tea at GF. Very memorable!

LOL I've done made the same mistake trying to get into a room that wasn't mine.

I love Annies tattoo, I just might have to get one while were there.

Looking forward to your final night.

Henna Tattoos in Morocco. Nana decided that Annie needed one. It was gorgeous. It did not, however, last anywhere near as long as promised, but oh well. ……

I love henna tattoos! I got one at a ren Faire last summer and it was dark and lasted over two weeks. Then I got one at Morocco during our Oct trip and it wasn't as dark and faded much more quickly.

Someone later tipped me off that they get darker the more hot and humid it is. It was pretty cool in Oct so that makes sense to me. If I get another in cooler weather again, I might try using a hair dryer in it to help it set better! LOL

I've made that same mistake, trying to get in the wrong room. I think many of us can relate.

I'm glad you were able to remove the crayon marks. Kids!

I would love to take my little granddaughter to tea at GF. Very memorable!

I'm so glad to hear that someone else has done that - I cannot believe that it happened! :lmao: Thank goodness that the poor maintenance guy didn't stick around to see my reaction.

I was sooooo happy to see that crayon fading - and RED to boot! Poor girl - I didn't yell at her, but I think my face said it all - she felt pretty bad.

And the tea is WONDERFUL - definitely something to do at least once. :)

LOL I've done made the same mistake trying to get into a room that wasn't mine.

I love Annies tattoo, I just might have to get one while were there.

Looking forward to your final night.

Whew - I'm glad more and more people are telling me that they've tried to get into a wrong room. I just wish I didn't have to get back into the van and back it out of in front of the wrong cabin - :lmao: made it a little more obvious....

I think all of us girls are going to get a tattoo while we are there this time - I do hope it lasts a bit longer though - I think she only got about 5 days out of it, whereas they told her that they could last up to a month with good circumstances.

The final night was so fun - we sure packed it in! And Monday was a first for us - our flight wasn't until almost 7pm so we went to parks during our "go home day".

I love henna tattoos! I got one at a ren Faire last summer and it was dark and lasted over two weeks. Then I got one at Morocco during our Oct trip and it wasn't as dark and faded much more quickly.

Someone later tipped me off that they get darker the more hot and humid it is. It was pretty cool in Oct so that makes sense to me. If I get another in cooler weather again, I might try using a hair dryer in it to help it set better! LOL

Oh, that is good to know about the hot and humid - September will definitely fit THAT bill. I'm glad to know that it will hopefully last a bit longer - I think Annie, Cassidy and I will all get a small one in September :D

Cassidy and I were making the trip from the GF to Epcot.

We didn’t stop at the cabin first, which I regretted pretty quickly. I was wearing that dress still and underneath it some very uncomfortable undergarments – :rotfl2:. It was late enough in the day that we got to park up near the front of Epcot. We walked in and waited up front for Annie and Nana to meet us.

I wanted to use Nana’s smart phone to check us into our flights for SW. I was coming up on the 24 hr mark in about 15 mins when we got there. Nana and Annie got to the front and we decided that Nana would take the girls to Ellen while I checked in for our flights –:rotfl: hee hee (Nana had never been on it - she didn't know what she was in for.

I was able to check in right at the 24 hr mark and got almost all A boarding group (we were all on separate reservations due to using RR points to book our flights, so I had to check in 5 separate times.

After I got everyone all checked in I decided to run back to the cabin to change – I knew that Ellen took forever and figured I could be back in time to pick them up.

DH also called and wanted me to come back and pick him and Wy up at the cabin anyway. On the way back, my mom called and said that they were done with Ellen – they showed up right as the pre-show was getting over and got right on the ride. I convinced her just to take the monorail over to the Contemporary and meet us there for supper.

Here is a pic of Cassidy on the monorail – :)

75b45d32-267f-4928-a8b3-d74bc325700a_zps24f17037.jpg

Here is Annie looking only slightly more awake

decd0a5e-b8eb-40fb-a7da-d084f84dce17_zpsb0f4242d.jpg

While they were getting on the monorail, I was changing and picking the boys up at the cabin.

From there we headed over to the Contemporary. Our reservation wasn’t until 9:15 so we were fairly early.(It was probably around 8:30 or so) Which was fine, as Cassidy was sleeping in the stroller and we’d never been to all the different shops in the Contemporary.

I’ve gotta say I was impressed. For being a deluxe the WL sure stinks it up in the “shops” department.

We browsed until it was time for our reservation. We were seated shortly after we checked in.

The dinner was fine – same food as last time. We were sat more in the thick of things this time – right in the middle of it all.

The characters were a bit better tonight – DH had brought his new Goofy Bowling-type shirt with for Goofy to sign. Goofy was pretty excited about that. We also had fun with the napkin twirling. Honestly, we were pretty shot at this point – :faint:

Kids at Chef Mickey’s

2eee32dc-1f32-460c-816e-baf7ef96426f_zpscefd7f8b.jpg

Twirling those napkins

66233900-8f66-4a27-b72d-58d60b33769c_zps651d63ed.jpg

Goofy signing DH’s new shirt

1b6f7cc3-e057-47b7-80b5-f68ccf9f3172_zps16498001.jpg

The finished product

939ef39c-b161-41b7-bb11-ec9258a6f1e4_zps02ef2402.jpg

Cassidy and Goofy

2dfac775-c564-43c9-8b22-b5fd97c2ce3f_zps1aee3225.jpg

My Donald and I

21a8340f-fe1a-48fb-8e93-8c6e366c98ce_zpsfb0c7dd7.jpg

We lingered over dessert, then decided, even though some of us could barely walk – that it would be a good idea to walk over to EMH at MK. I’m so glad that we did. The park was pretty empty and we got on a lot of rides that we hadn’t had a chance to. We stuck mostly to the Tomorrow land side of the park.

My mom, Cassie and I headed for the people mover, while the boys and Annie headed to Space Mountain. After a trip around on the PM, they still weren’t done with Space Mountain yet, so we went to COP – MISTAKE. My mom should not have sat down that late at night with a full stomach. She slept the whole time and then was very groggy the rest of the night.

She basically followed us from ride to ride and sat and dozed while we were on it! :thumbsup2

After PM and COP we did a first as a family. We rode the Tomorrowland Speedway cars. Cassidy was tall enough to drive! Or should I say ram into the barrier every 5 inches. Wow, that was quite a ride. But loads of fun. We will definitely have to ride that in September.

After being banged around driving cars, we made our way down to the tea cups. Dh and my mom were severely dragging at this point, but the tea cups were a walk on. We did make this the final ride of the night and trip. What a way to end it!

Last ride of the trip (and the first!!) Tea Cups!

ff0bdde7-aeb1-4d6c-9687-caa259b58366_zps56c6d1dd.jpg

55f0bf8f-1506-4d9a-b4e4-c36588a3a596_zpsd54a5fa4.jpg

After riding the tea cups, we headed slowly for the front. We of course dawdled a bit as no one ever wants to leave, plus I think we were all dead on our feet.

On the way out – last castle pics….

39fd7a4f-796e-4028-ba2e-f1b99e09813b_zpsf824406b.jpg

We stopped at the confectionary for one last treat and some to take home. I brought boxes of chocolates for Cassidy’s pre-school teachers and one for the gal who was baby sitting Stitch. We also used up the rest of our snack credits on treats to take home. Bags of gummies etc.

We finally were ready to say goodbye. We looked longingly back at the beautiful lit up Castle wondering how time had gone so fast. We’d had a wonderful vacation, a very special one.

We drug ourselves back over to the van which was still parked at the Contemporary and drove back to the cabin. It was close to 1am when we got back!

My mom had to be on ME by 9am for her noon flight, but we weren’t flying out until almost 7pm! Definitely the latest that we’ve ever left.

What did we have planned for our last day?! Lots of fun and one big first!

Looks like you all had a ball even being tired. Love DH's Goofy shirt.

We really did - the kids and I came alive a bit at EMH - we are all night owls and late sleepers. But my mom and DH who actually go to bed early and get up early were really hurting - you can see it in their eyes.... :rotfl:

Wouldn't change a thing though - it was a perfect last night!

Sorry to be having a break between updates here, but my step-son is getting married this weekend and it's been crazy around here.

Also, I'm sad - I will be down to the last full Disney Day :worried: I didn't think it would be so sad - lol The good news is that we are only 73 days out from our next trip! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

I hope to have an update up really soon...thanks for sticking with and reading. :thumbsup2

I have been enjoying your trip report for awhile now. I love that it's a trip do-over and it's going awesome and that your daughter is doing so well! I have to admit (hopefully without sounding like a creeper) that I recognized your DH earlier in the trip report but could not place him until I saw your beautiful daughter on FB photo's of this wedding. What a small world! I grew up with your step children. :)

I have been enjoying your trip report for awhile now. I love that it's a trip do-over and it's going awesome and that your daughter is doing so well! I have to admit (hopefully without sounding like a creeper) that I recognized your DH earlier in the trip report but could not place him until I saw your beautiful daughter on FB photo's of this wedding. What a small world! I grew up with your step children. :)

That is too crazy! I'm sure they would be mortified if they knew I wrote Disney Trip Reports - :rotfl2: I always wondered if anyone I knew belonged to the DIS or would ever read these - too funny! :D

Well then they just must not be as awesome as you are! Your secret is safe with me. I haven't seen either of them in ages.

I'm sure with C having 3 or 4 of her own kids, she would appreciate Disney love as well.

I'm going again with just my daughter in Nov and it will be our first time flying out of MSP. We have always paid extra for the convenience of FGO. I might have to check out your hotel you suggested.

I thought it was very cool seeing another MN family on here, but then discovered the 6 degrees of 'knowing' you and it was every more fun.

Well then they just must not be as awesome as you are! Your secret is safe with me. I haven't seen either of them in ages.

I'm sure with C having 3 or 4 of her own kids, she would appreciate Disney love as well.

I'm going again with just my daughter in Nov and it will be our first time flying out of MSP. We have always paid extra for the convenience of FGO. I might have to check out your hotel you suggested.

I thought it was very cool seeing another MN family on here, but then discovered the 6 degrees of 'knowing' you and it was every more fun.

C and family actually went once about 2 years ago and they did like it, they just didn't quite love it like us DISers. :lmao: They believe in "going other places too" :faint: Like there is anywhere else to vacation....

We've only flown out of FGO once - my parents footed the bill for the trip when they took my brothers family and us. Our problem is that we only go during the off season - the one month that Allegiant doesn't fly - which then doesn't allow for competition so the prices are high. And when you've got 5 tickets to buy it adds up. Free bags on SW is the deal sealer!

We do have someone who picks our vehicle up though so we dont' have to pay MSP parking, which can add up. I think in the future we'd consider FGO now that we have a Delta CC and can get free bags.

It's more expensive all around now. I used to get $99 each way with SW NO problem and now I'm lucky to get $130 each way - again with 5 people it adds up.

Sometimes we'll try and tack a twins game on for DH and Wyatt the night before, so we make it fun. This coming Sept, however, we got a late enough flight on Saturday that I think we'll just drive down on Sat morning. We're gonna be gone for 2 full weeks the way it is, so that will be one less night.

I do really like that Residence Inn in Edina though - perfect location - right next to Fuddruckers and Trader Joes! :D You'll have to check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter