• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You are bad!!! Thanks!!

scammermom

DIS Veteran
Thanks to all for convincing me that staying in Universal. I've booked the RPR for 5 nights to go along with our 5 day passes.

I may need witnesses in divorce court! Tee hee!

I take it you mean you didnt' tell your hubby, well unless you are on the verge of filing bankruptcy, he will love you for it. So don't worry about it. That is if he halfway likes themeparks

aztecgoods said:
That is if he halfway likes themeparks

AND hates standing in line.....(like MY DH) :teeth: (that is what has my DH hooked....the "magic room key"....he said it is SO WORTH IT to pay for the hotel to get that key as to not stand in line AND not wait on a shuttle....he likes to walk....ya get the feeling my DH hates waiting??? :rotfl: )

Just remind your husband how valuable your time is, especially since this is vacation and this is your time away from work and/or the stress of daily life. The fotl pass makes up for the extra $$ you pay to stay on-site. Just wait till you get to a ride with a 60 minute wait time and you just walk right past all the people in line and get right on the ride! Plus if you want to take a break in the middle of the day, you're just a quick walk or shuttle ride away from the hotel. We were at RPR for a week and our rental car left the hotel parking lot 2 times, both times for quick trips to the grocery store. We ate at the hotel or City Walk every night. I've already told my DH that we are going back next year and we're staying at RPR ! :banana:

My husband always had be convinced to do our Disney vacations. Now after a week staying at PBH at US, he's already planning on what week we can go back next year! He said this was the first time he felt he had a "real vacation". No waits with FOTL and a nice hotel so close to the parks. More downtime to relax by the pool! :sunny:

My husband loves the value of no lines at Universal. I am sure your husband will be thrilled!

I know some people that hardly never go on vacation and just live and breath work work work, don't get me wrong I like money, but I just can't understand these types of people. As for me I live for Uni and WDW. My whole existence is planned around how I can make more money to spend a LOT more time there. Work is to make money, it aint fun to me!!!

That's why we need the vaca. He's been on 6 days/week at least 10 hours/day since July, mandatory. But at least now they get overtime pay for the overtime he works so I'm putting a little away each check to help fund this extravaganza!

do what i do.

the last 3 years i book my 14 day vacation in orlando.
split it with disney and universal but have to hit HHN nights.

i tell my husband after labor day i am taking a trip and go solo.
i don't take him with me.

i go to have fun and ride the rides.
to him fun is camping on the ground in a sleeping bag.

our marriage stays strong with these separate vacations we take..... :teeth:

we both have fun vacations and we never complain.
except the mr does get mad about the length of my trips. one main reason i don't tell him about it until its a couple of weeks away from going.
:moped:

Sounds like a universally accepted truth: husbands hate waiting in lines. So placing a monetary value on it is a smart move when lobbying for a Uni hotel stay. :thumbsup2

My DH has emphatically stated that he will never go to Uni again without staying on property. :love:

maybe i should edit my post above to say this.

i sold mr mac's sleeping bag and tent in a yard sale yesterday.
i think this qualifies me in being a charter member of "i am bad club"

macraven said:

Too funny!
But now he might want to come with you. Would that be "bad"??

macraven said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YOU GO GIRL!!!!! :thumbsup2

macraven said:

As long as he wasnt in them at the time, you aint so bad ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter