You are all the best!!!

nanarn

Earning My Ears
Been lurking for 18 months and booked about a yr ago (3/4 land and sea). Was all excited to get my docs today but when I was double checking them noticed our nite prior at the Hyatt was not included in the package. Seems that when I cancelled the Disney air portion of the trip they also cancelled the hotel. :guilty: Help. After looking at other hotels in the area with the TA( and the prices ) I remembered that some people were splitting their stay at the resorts, so I asked her to look at All Stars for one nite and if my transfer would cover going to All Stars instead of the Poly. Yipee the All stars for $87 !! And with what I learned on these boards I know how to make the transfer easily. The TA was impressed that I learned this "on a message board"

I told her not just any message board The DIS message board Thank you from the bottom of my heart :grouphug:

Great news for you! Plus you get to experience some of the fun of Disney magic right away . . .a little sample of the All Stars before you are off to the Poly (the resort I most covet to actually stay at some day!) Shame on your TA for not helping you realize that you didn't have your pre-night stay booked though.

Learned my lesson with this one. She was recomended by someone else. Never again. Good thing these boards gave me tho info tho as we leave in 14 days. My dh would have freaked at the airport prices :earseek:

Hey girl,

Did you know that there are winter rates for the hotels? We're staying in the All Stars too, and we're only paying $61 (incl. tax) per night...the hotels have discounted rates too....

My in-laws are FL residents, and they are paying only $55 night (incl. tax). You'd better double check the $$ again...sounds like you could save a few more $$!

Deb

Hey Deb and jrabbit, thanks for the info. Will try tomorrow and see what is available. Kathy

I'm glad that you enjoy the boards and find them helpful.

FYI, there aren't any general room discounts at the moment. The ones that are available are for Annual Passholders, Florida Residents, and for the lucky folks who are getting the postcard offers.

$74.00 isn't a bad rate and you'll be in Mickey world. You can't beat that. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter