• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yoo-Whooo-- tag fairy...

pattyT

DIS Veteran
you haven't been over to the scrap board in a long time and I see some very tag worthy comments here tonight...

MissBiance will give her first born up for a swap
Nicurn is an oldie :eek:
hmmm let me go see what else...

just thought I would give you cliff notes in case you stop in :goodvibes

I guess I'm doomed to be tag-less forever. I guess I just don't say anything interesting enough for the Tag Fairy. I'd give my first born for a tag if I had one!

My tags didnt make any sense to me but then I remember that I was talking about making linguini and clam sauce and confusing garlic piece and the whole bulb. LOL only made that mistake once but I was a newlywed at the time

pattyT said:
you haven't been over to the scrap board in a long time and I see some very tag worthy comments here tonight...

MissBianca will give her first born up for a swap

Trouble maker! Oh wait that's someone else.... ;)

And that wasn't just any swap, that was for a hosting job!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know I haven't seen any new tags pop up in a while, maybe this will jump start some tagging. I know I'd love another ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm with TPCShauna, I don't think I say anything interesting enough to be tagged.

You guys are a riot!

You just never know when you might get tagged....look at mine. :rotfl2:

I didn't think I said very interesting things either but I have a tag and it is so me. My DH laughs everytime he is reading over my shoulder and sees it.

Hey it took me a long time to get one. Not the most interesting one either, but its me. So don't lose hope.

Cyndi

pattyT said:

MissBiance will give her first born up for a swap

Are you in a charitalbe mood? I'm not too proud to accept hand-me down tags. :teeth:

I wondered how people got interesting tags...guess I have to start thinking of more interesting things to say...

OK. Since I don't have a first born, how about this: I'll loan out my new puppy for a tag but it has to come back potty-trained!

you only get tagged when you least expect it ;)

and I tried to donate my tags to the needy but the tag fairy does not recycle ;)

Try going back to bribes. Flowers, fine chocolates, and a good massage solve any problem.

SWEETCINDERELLI said:
and I tried to donate my tags to the needy but the tag fairy does not recycle ;)

That's not environmentally friendly or socially conscious.

Im another one that will probably fall over when/if I ever get a tag.. :faint:

Would you believe I deleted my THREE tags! :eek: :confused: I was having a moment I guess and felt I needed to start 'fresh.' Now I kinda miss them...at least the colors... :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter