• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yola!

AgentR

Undercover
(~~~~~Commencing message transmission~~~~~)

Greetings everybody! This is Agent R, a new user to this wonderful site! I would just like to say a big hello to everyone and anyone who reads my message.

I love Disney! My favorite characters are Agent P, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Dory, Mulan, Merida, Pocahontas, Dug, Wall-E, Giselle, Pluto, Tiana, Ray the Lightning Bug, Pegasus, Rajah, Eeyore, Zero, Flick, and Disney adjacent characters such as Totoro and Captain America.

I will be going to Disney World for my very first time to celebrate both my birthday and my graduating college. I am incredibly excited!

But enough about me, I would definitely love to converse with any and all of you and possibly read up on all of your experiences at any of the Disney Resorts.

Have a wonderful day!

(~~~~~Transmission Complete~~~~~)

hello.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter