Yogurt?

I got a container of Yoplait or something at the food court in the Wilderness Lodge. So, I'm assuming other food courts have it. I got a yogurt parfait kinda thing about the Main Street Bakery.

Seems like I remember some kind of yogurt something at Main Street Bakery (Magic Kingdom) too. Don't remember seeing any other kind of frozen yogurts anywhere. But....I wasn't looking either.

The food court at the CBR had several different varieties of yogurt at the Grab N Go station.

Seems like I remember some kind of yogurt something at Main Street Bakery (Magic Kingdom) too. Don't remember seeing any other kind of frozen yogurts anywhere. But....I wasn't looking either.

The food court at the CBR had several different varieties of yogurt at the Grab N Go station.

They have a very good yogurt bowl at main street bakery.

A lot of the kids meal (the mickey plates) have strawberry yogurt with little crunchies on top.

I have a toddler that will eat yogurt but just nibble everything else.

They always would let me buy (or somtimes just give) a little bowl of yogurt.

Just go to the website that has all the menus and look for the ones that come with yogurt.

We had yougurt for breakfast at both Tusker House at AK, and at ABC commissary. pretty sure it was at the Food Court at POP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter