yoga

I read somewhere about yoga on the beach on the morning at Castaway Cay. But now I can't find that info on the Navigators (we'll be on a 3-night next weekend). I'm going to try to find out when we board...I'm hoping they'll have it!! There are other classes, spinning for example. It seems like there was a thread recently with more info too.

I had planned to do yoga on the Magic last month but did not find reference to it in the Navigator either. At the end of the week I realized the schedule was in "spa" navigator. Make your way to the spa on the first day and request their brochure! They had a couple of classes during the week long cruise.

Kathy

Hi,

Yes they do! I was just on the Wonder last month and had a wonderful complimentary Yoga experience on the beach at Castaway Cay! Ahh....whenever I feel stressed I just close my eyes and revisit that experience. It was a little tough doing yoga on a slaint, but that slaint also helps with your sitting alignment and the view was spectacular! :)

Mmketeer said:
Hi,

Yes they do! I was just on the Wonder last month and had a wonderful complimentary Yoga experience on the beach at Castaway Cay! Ahh....whenever I feel stressed I just close my eyes and revisit that experience. It was a little tough doing yoga on a slaint, but that slaint also helps with your sitting alignment and the view was spectacular! :)

You made my day! I can hardly wait!!

:goodvibes Clovely, <BG> I am very glad to hear that! Enjoy! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter