Yoga Mats on the Fantasy

dektolia

Earning My Ears
Are yoga mats available in the fitness center any time, or only during yoga class times?

And, just in case my kids don't want to go in the kids club without me (third times the charm, right? maybe this will finally be the cruise they're willing to let me out of their sight...), are there yoga mats available in any family areas so that the mini-yogis (3 & 6) could do it with me?

Thanks!

The mats are always available in the fitness center. Some people use them for floor bodyweight exercises.

I don't think there are yoga mats elsewhere. The closest I can think of is Toddler time, where they put out gym mats for parents to play with the little ones. You might ask the CM there to leave them for you ? I don't know where it is held on Fantasy. On Wonder, it's in a pretty public space.

I've been to toddler time before in various different public places on the Fantasy (d-lounge, outlook, etc). I'm not sure about the mats, but I know they don't leave toys out after playtime as my then-1 year old got very attached to one of the toys and it was not an option to keep it longer than toddler time. :) Lesson learned, even if your kid is more likely to play with cardboard boxes and spoons than toys at home, you still need to bring more than 3 toys along on the cruise. I'm pretty sure they'll survive without yoga mats though (famous last words).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter