YOAMD Winners!

When we were down there we didn't win anything. We seen a bunch of DreamFastpasses, a few of the dream Mickey Ears and our friend actually found the lanyard. We talked to some of the "dream squad" and he seen that she had the lanyard so we didn't get anything. We had TONZ of fun though.

Congrats!!! Unfortunatly we never won anything during our 8 day trip. But I wasn't expecting it either so it was all good.

Although it must have made the trip that much more special!

We won twice! :goodvibes We were going on Mission Space last Sunday and were picked to go on a "mission control tower tour". They took us into the control booth that you pass by in the line ... on the side that people can't see, it's actual ride controls, security monitoring etc. And on the side facing the window, we could play with all of the buttons, look at the actual space training guides, etc. And he showed us the hidden mickey on the attraction. My kids were just excited to get to go through a door marked "Flight Crew Only" :rotfl: Then on Wednesday, we won Dream Fastpasses at AK. :thumbsup2

Very cool we were lucky enough that our kids got a private meet and greet with Cinderella at MK on our first morning there they had 30 minutes to sit with her and talk and colour and take pictures etc it was very cool.

We also got a treat last month when in Magic Kingdom we were asked it we would like VIP seating for the afternoon parade! Yes!!!!!!!! :cool1: It was really nice! :goodvibes

I have been going to DISNEY for years. We were on our last 4 hours in DISNEY on the 24th of DEC and then headed home to PENSACOLA. We got into MAGIC KINGDOM early so we could get all the rides done (After getting off THUNDER MOUNTAIN) about 100 people including all of my family recieved the DREAM FAST PASS for MAGIC KINGDOM. WHAT A SUPER CHRISTMAS PRESENT.

My DD got a special Junior Animal Researcher certificate for chatting with a cast member in the little building with the naked mole rats on the Pangani trail in AK on December 13. Actually it was no more or less magical than we usually experience when talking with the CMs in the AK at animal exhibits... we were surprised to get the certificate memorializing this "YOAMD moment." I think it was magical for the CM to meet a kid who loves animals so much... maybe I should have given her a certificate too!

We got in last night from our 7 night trip @ CSR. I followed the advice I saw posted by Buzz & I am soo happy I did! We were able to originally book 5 nights @ CSR & 2 nights @ Pop. I kept calling & got all 7 nights @ CSR. 2 in a standard & 5 in a waterview. We checked in & had our first 2 nights upgraded so we didn't have to change rooms. I asked for Cabanas 9B & got it. THe location was perfect for us. The dining plan was perfect as always.

My dd(5) b-day we go to magic kingdom & I get her a birthday pin. We are on line for it's a small world & the notice her pin & Adam a terrific CM has everyone sing to her. We get off the ride a Elaine from the dream squad is waiting for us. She tells us that we need to get to the parade by 7:15 as she will have priority seating for us & a surprise for the fireworks. We show up & are seated in an alcove w/ the castle winners & someothers. Right b4 the parade starts Adam asks that my DD & I go w/ him. He puts my DD in the middle of the street & tells her what to do & then she does it & the lights go out. She shut the lights in the Kingdom for the parade. She was thrilled! After the parade Elaine tells us that we are invited up to the Astro Orbiter to watch the fireworks. What a view! We received a birthday certificate & a Fireworks cert. They then took us onto the Buzz Lightyear ride through the exit.

We arrive back at the hotel & there are 2 gifts waiting for the kids- a cinderella autograph, autograph book, pen & light up tiara for my daughter. My son received a pirat hat, eye patch, earing & a HUGE bag of candy. This is in addition to the magical moment we had waiting in our room on arrival.

Does it get any better than this?

Next day they hook us up with a wishes cruise for the fireworks! We are exiting one of the car rides & a cm is waiting & takes 4 kids & has them play a car racing game & gives them all cars to take home.

On our last day at the parks we were on the Carousel & MAry Poppins walked right up to my daughter & sat on the horse next to her. It was pretty cool.

The rest of the trip was just wonderful. We ate dinner at Spoodles, Chef Mickeys, 1900 Park Fare, Maya Grill, Mama Melrose & Mexico-Epcot.

The only not so great thing was that I mailed some items to myself & the box arrived & some things were "missing" such as sunscreen, lotion & cookies. I will take it up w/ the post office today.

That's all for now.........

It was the first trip to Disney for the family. On our very first day at the Magic Kingdom, we were selected by two very nice gentlemen at the gates to open the park up. Our daughters met a dozen characters over in Mickey's Toon Town just before the train ride over to the main station. The kids thought it was a blast!
It couldn't have been a more special way to kick-start our trip!

On later days that week, we also were lucky to receive Dream Fastpassess at Animal Kingodom and Epcot. Both times were very first thing once the parks opened.

What I've heard from others (and can confirm from our experience) is that you have a better chance at a Dream Experience earlier in the day.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

(After getting off THUNDER MOUNTAIN) about 100 people including all of my family recieved the DREAM FAST PASS for MAGIC KINGDOM.

That was exactly how we got our Dream Fast Passes on our last day in the parks on March 16. Early entry, and 2nd or 3rd train to depart Big Thunder. They were waiting around the corner upon exiting the ride.

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter