• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YOAMD DVC Win Update

cpdwiz

Mike & Jessica YOAMD Winners
Hey gang....9 days until our official WELCOME HOME!!! We are so excited...Words cannot express our joy...And, thanks to all and to disboards for this GREAT resource/area for questions and chit-chat....Just an update on our DVC Win...People had asked about taxes....Well, last Saturday, I recieved a check from Disney for $25,000.....I met with my accountant, and I have to pay $21,000 Fed and $4,000 state, so Disney paid that as well...Our prize was TRULY a win and FREE for us to enjoy for the rest of our lives!!!

See ya at SSR!!!!

:wizard:

Congrats and have a great trip home!

Very exciting and I'm soooo jealous neighbor!! :) Let us know if they do anything else "special" for you for this wonderful win. Have a great time and we definitely want a trip report when you come back!! :woohoo:

Will Disney pay taxes next year on the 25k tax money that they gave you this year?

The money for the $25K was also included in the entire figure.....This is a one shot deal, and this was it, and im all covered and never have to worry again.:banana:

cpdwiz,
We will be arriving this Friday and staying till the 16th at OKW. The weather forcast is looking good. Low 90's!! Can't wait. Hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter