Yo, I Got Your Chit Chat Right Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2:

That's priceless! In Florida?

Where else? Just ask your DBIL about the "tooth-less" family who wanted to buy a Mo-Bile home for 6 adults and 8 kids. The entire family of 14 combined did not have a mouf-ful of teef!! :eek:

I thought to myself, okay, maybe they're not big eaters... but it was bugging me why the old lady just sat there watching her husband eat while her half was getting cold. So, without the ability to stop myself I asked the lady, "Why aren't you eating your half?" She promptly replied, "I'm waiting for Herb to finish so he can give me the teeth."

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: He could have been a gentleman and let her eat first! Sheesh!

Yo, Ami. Do you have a trip report somewhere about your trip to Europe? I already saw the pictures. Neat. Did you get any of the Queen?

I never did a trip report. I felt kind of funny doing one on the camping at Disney World Forum. I could do one on DLP over on that forum and post the link. Or I guess I could take up a lot of space on the chit chat thread, but Gatordad might get ticked.

Oh and no....the Queen was "in" but alas I never saw her. I did buy a plate from her wedding china collection, though.

Where else? Just ask your DBIL about the "tooth-less" family who wanted to buy a Mo-Bile home for 6 adults and 8 kids. The entire family of 14 combined did not have a mouf-ful of teef!! :eek:

Reminds me of a joke, What has 3 teeth and 6 arms? The night shift at the waffle house.

I never did a trip report. I felt kind of funny doing one on the camping at Disney World Forum. I could do one on DLP over on that forum and post the link. Or I guess I could take up a lot of space on the chit chat thread, but Gatordad might get ticked.

Post it at my place, and put the link here, I got terabytes of server space to kill. LOL

Deb you managed to gross even me out. :eek:

Now THAT'S funny - - - and I don't care who you are!!

larryface1.jpg

Reminds me of a joke, What has 3 teeth and 6 arms? The night shift at the waffle house.

Post it at my place, and put the link here, I got terabytes of server space to kill. LOL

Cool! I'll do that! Thanks! :goodvibes

It's not fixed, it is up tho. Our 2 week project is now going on 4 months. :furious:

Relax, take a deep breath, chug a couple of six packs, it will be fine!!!

Seriously, GOOD LUCK, you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter