• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippeee!! Just got Docs have ???s

dis4harley

DIS Veteran
O.K. Just got documents and still have questions.
Anybody ever been in room 7000? If so how was it? How is the view?
Also, it is land/sea, so do we have to so anything when we get to the port or just get in line?

I'm so exited! I can't wait!

Hey what a funny coincidence, we are in the same room but on the Magic a week later! As far as location, we were in 7008 last cruise and really thought this location was convenient and no traffic or noise problems. Have a wonderful time.

We just returned from 2/7 Magic and had rooms 7008 & 7010. They are great! We had a metal verandah on our first cruise and I much prefer this porthole room to that. The view is magnificent, as someone mentioned in an earlier post, the officers quarters or offices or something is at the of your hallway so you get officer traffic and that's about it.

Have a Magical cruise :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter