Yipeeee! I am going to Disney...

IHeartWayne

Mouseketeer
I am so thrilled -- I just booked a quickie trip for the 19th - 21st of this month with my DH! :Pinkbounc We haven't been since our DFTW last July and are long overdue. My DH isn't as much of a Disney freak as I am -- but he knows it makes me happy. Anyway, we are staying at ASSports (wanted Pop but ASSports is all we could get with the residents discount rate). We are probably only going to 1 park this time around since it's such a quick trip. We are leaning towards Epcot since we spent so much time at MK last time. But, then we've never been to AK. So, my question to all of you is -- which would you do? DH hasn't been to Epcot since the early 90's so there's lots of new things for him to see. And I do love Epcot. But with such a quick trip and other things planned outside of Disney I am thinking AK might be less stressful since it's not as big.

What do ya'll think???
TIA!

(Said in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice) LUCKY!!!!!
I can't for the life of me, though, figure out what DFTW is.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter