Yeungling Beer still offered?

Bolt4Life17

Mouseketeer
I have been looking at the drink menus for the various places we are going in order to pre-pick some cocktails I want to try and have noticed an absence of Yeungling Beer and a lot more local Florida beer.

I know Yeungling beer isn't the most high quality beer on any level, but I really enjoy it at WDW because I don't get it here on the West Coast. I prefer it over Bud or Coors when I want a light beer without any IPA flavor. Here in San Diego there are tons of Micro-Brews but they are mostly all IPAs (Gross! In my taste preference). I'm assuming most of the new local brews from Orlando that are on the beer menu will be the same way since IPAs seem to be such a popular United States fad right now.

Has anyone who has been to WDW very recently know if they still sell Yeungling Beer? I would assume they do since it's very popular on the East Coast (and they only sell it on the East Coast)

An example I'm talking about is:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/downtown-disney/dockside-margaritas/menus/

Thanks fellow drinkers!!

I saw it offered on several menus in Hollywood Studios, such as ABC Commissary and Backlot Express.

I could swear I saw it referenced on a recent post on easywdw.com. Don't remember what location, but that website is a good resource.

Yuengling is definitely widely available. Pretty much every bar with multiple taps has Yuengling as an option. There is actually a distribution center in Tampa (which is why it's so prominent in FL), so it won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I'm with ya, I wish we could get it out here on the West Coast!

Yuengling is definitely widely available. Pretty much every bar with multiple taps has Yuengling as an option. There is actually a distribution center in Tampa (which is why it's so prominent in FL), so it won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I'm with ya, I wish we could get it out here on the West Coast!
Even better -- it's a BREWERY!!!
https://www.yuengling.com/breweries/tampa/

Off topic, but my friends and I use to take road trips to PA from CT (5 hour drive) for 2 reasons: Shoo fly pie, and Yuengling.

Now CT finally sells Yuengling! Looking forward to having it in Disney as well!

Even better -- it's a BREWERY!!!
Personal note: Added to the bucket list.

I am pleasantly surprised by everyone's comments!

Here in SD, if you don't like IPA 'craft' beers most people will belittle your taste in beer and proclaim your non-IPA beers as pee water :D. Thanks for the replies and information guys. I can't wait to have another Yeungling Beer. I really wish they shipped to the West Coast bars.

I am pleasantly surprised by everyone's comments!

Here in SD, if you don't like IPA 'craft' beers most people will belittle your taste in beer and proclaim your non-IPA beers as pee water :D. Thanks for the replies and information guys. I can't wait to have another Yeungling Beer. I really wish they shipped to the West Coast bars.

Ugh, IPA lovers... They are truthfully one of the easier brews to craft as they can often be ready in just a few weeks. Lagers are actually much harder to perfect. The time required for brewing is one of the real reasons you will see IPA's featured so often in brewery's. Now, as to why they're so popular??? I can't answer that. Give me a Spaten or Stiegl any day. IPA's taste like grass to me, but I have a lot of friends who love them.

Ugh, IPA lovers... They are truthfully one of the easier brews to craft as they can often be ready in just a few weeks. Lagers are actually much harder to perfect. The time required for brewing is one of the real reasons you will see IPA's featured so often in brewery's. Now, as to why they're so popular??? I can't answer that. Give me a Spaten or Stiegl any day. IPA's taste like grass to me, but I have a lot of friends who love them.

Same here. Almost all of my friends prefer IPAs so I figure I'm the odd duckling. They sometimes try to tell me if you don't like IPAs you really don't like beer.

1) It taste like dirt to me (or grass as you said) and if that is what raw hops taste like, then that is the reason I don't cook hops with my steak LOL
2) In most European counties, they laugh at IPAs as a lazy way to brew. I am full blooded American, but I think other countries have been doing beer a bit longer than we have.

But, when it comes to personal taste preference, you can't get mad at anyone. I'm just sick of the constant teasing if you don't like IPAs lol.

Last edited:
This may or may not help but Yeungling can be ordered from Garden Grocer. I have ordered alcohol from them in the past the process is pretty easy and looking at GG prices they seem reasonable.

Same here. Almost all of my friends prefer IPAs so I figure I'm the odd duckling. They sometimes try to tell me if you don't like IPAs you really don't like beer.

1) It taste like dirt to me (or grass as you said) and if that is what raw hops taste like, then that is the reason I don't cook hops with my steak LOL
2) In most European counties, they laugh at IPAs as a lazy way to brew. I am full blooded American, but I think other countries have been doing beer a bit longer than we have.

But, when it comes to personal taste preference, you can't get mad at anyone. I'm just sick of the constant teasing if you don't like IPAs lol.

I despise IPA's. I don't care. I'll take the heat.

I'll be That Guy. There is much better beer than Yuengling coming from PA. :rolleyes1 :crazy2:

:hippie:

I'm another IPA hater who does like trying new local beer, but seeing Yuengling at DHS was a nice surprise; it's good to have a backup in case I chose poorly.

All I can say about Yuengling is it's better than the usual macro culprits, but that's not saying much.

You may also want to look at the Beers and Ears website or app for beer availability around Disney World. Did you know they have nitro beer at the Grand Floridian Pool or a beer tasting class at contemporary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter