Yeti DEAD or ALIVE? =Betti is still Deadi !

If it can do this with one drop:

krazy-glue.jpg

I think a small bottle will do it...

---------------------------

Don't be TOO impressed.

I just pulled up what looks to be the un-retouched studio original of that shot.

krazy-glue-UD2.jpg

;)

Thanks.

Sorry to say that we already know what has been SAID.

However, there are very few first-hand reports of what is really HAPPENING.

Since anybody can say anything on the web, we have been trying to determine the truth of the matter.

So far, it doesn't look too good for the "it's fixed" contingent.

Well in 2 days I will be riding and I have my fingers crossed! I am going to ATTEMPT to video it or photograph the yeti but Robo better get that arm glued back on before I get there :lmao:

I am also going to attempt to interview one of the CM that work at EE ...maybe they will give something up if I flash the spotlight on them and grill them enough :thumbsup2

Just call me 007 on a mission... now I just need that fancy sports car :surfweb:

We went to WDW yesterday (we're from Tampa, a hop-skip-and-jump down the road) with the express purpose of hitting AK first thing in order to ride Everest and see the "A Mode" yeti that we've been seeing reports of in recent days.

And to our disappointment, the Yeti was NOT moving. He was simply chillin out in "B Mode", hanging onto the wall with the strobe lights flashing.

Now, we've seen the Yeti many times moving in years past, so we know what it looks like when he's active. I guess it's possible that he worked for a short period of time, but then was shut down. But he was definitely not moving as late as yesterday.

I was on EE this past Sunday...my first time riding. We got to the part where you go backwards and see the shadow of the yeti and the car stopped. I thought this might be where it jumps out, or whatever it is that it does. After sitting there for a few minutes they made an annoucement that the ride was "experiencing technical difficulities" we were stuck there for about 10 minutes. They had to let us off and walk us down through the inside of the ride. 17 stories down. We wern't allowed to take pictures or videos and were told this was something that we would (hopefully) never see again..top secret disney stuff! I don't think I'll be riding that again haha

I was on EE this past Sunday...my first time riding. We got to the part where you go backwards and see the shadow of the yeti and the car stopped. I thought this might be where it jumps out, or whatever it is that it does. After sitting there for a few minutes they made an annoucement that the ride was "experiencing technical difficulities" we were stuck there for about 10 minutes. They had to let us off and walk us down through the inside of the ride. 17 stories down. We wern't allowed to take pictures or videos and were told this was something that we would (hopefully) never see again..top secret disney stuff! I don't think I'll be riding that again haha

Well, we know that the yeti didn't move for you on THAT ride, for sure!

Okay, just got back from AK and rode EE 3 times and the rapids twice (why I am back so soon :goodvibes) and the Yeti is definitely NOT MOVING. The eyes glowed and the strobes were going off but I watched the arm very close as we went through each time and none of us in our party could see any movement.

This looks like what I remember to be the "B" mode from the past with the strobes. So, unless they have it shut down again today, I would say that it is still broke or on a limited test basis. :(

I rode 4 times in the last week and sorry to say no moving Yeti. I watched out especially since I knew so many were curious. Still a great ride but not as scary at the end. Just got home today and that is by far the scariest part of my trip~! :(

I rode 4 times in the last week and sorry to say no moving Yeti. I watched out especially since I knew so many were curious. Still a great ride but not as scary at the end. Just got home today and that is by far the scariest part of my trip~! :(

Looks like the "no's" are winning at this point. :sad:

well the car is loaded up and we are leaving in an hour ...man the yeti isn't the best news I had all day :guilty:

I guess I can keep my fingers crossed that she is in full swing ...kind of like when I buy a lottery ticket and dream I am going to win it big!

well the car is loaded up and we are leaving in an hour ...man the yeti isn't the best news I had all day :guilty:

I guess I can keep my fingers crossed that she is in full swing ...kind of like when I buy a lottery ticket and dream I am going to win it big!

Yeah.

But, a losing lottery ticket doesn't even offer STOBE LIGHTS.
;)

Praline3001 was at Animal Kingdom today, and called to report in. She says the Yeti is definitely back in B mode. She chatted with a CM who confirmed they HAD been working on it for a while and had it working for a bit. But as reported here, it's back down again, and no one has been back to work on it.....

Do you suppose it's too much to ask to have it back up by the end of September when I go????????

I can confirm this for today. I am in the park right now writing this on my iPhone while my son plays in the Dino Land excavation site. Rode Everest 45 minutes ago and the Yeti was in B mode.

Praline3001 was at Animal Kingdom today, and called to report in. She says the Yeti is definitely back in B mode. She chatted with a CM who confirmed they HAD been working on it for a while and had it working for a bit. But as reported here, it's back down again, and no one has been back to work on it.....

Do you suppose it's too much to ask to have it back up by the end of September when I go????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter