Yet another UGGs question!

bhoffman

All for two princesses and a prince!
I want to get a pair of Ugg Lil sunshine boots for my daughter for Christmas. They are not on sale anywhere, the cheapest I can find them is $99.95 at Nordstrom (plus free shipping) anyone have any good guesses if these will go on sale before Christmas? Just wondering if I should hold out for a sale or just get them while the size selection is still there....any help out there?:confused3

Those are very cute boots, I would like a pair for myself. I have not seen that style on sale anywhere and I look everyday on many sites. In fact not too many stores carry this style. You might want to wait a few weeks to see if they do go on style, I think this style is new this year. I know Nordstroms will price adjust one time, they have for me in the past. So you could order them now to play it save and if they go down in price give them a call.

THANK YOU!!!! Just ordered them from Nordstrom (they will price match) so $80 shipped! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the check out page, right above the total. Before you enter payment info.

So you put the Getzs code on the Nordstrom website? (Am I reading that right??) If not, how did you get the discount to work at Nordstrom? Can you use the discount in a Nordstrom store, too? Thanks!

No, I did live chat on the Nordstroms web site and she price matched and waived the shipping. They are so wonderful! :love: I don't know if they price match in the store but you could call them and find out!

Is there any reason not to buy from Getz? I'm pretty sure I saw them listed as an authorized retailer on the Ugg website.

I was thinking the same thing. Was hassle and buy through Nordstroms when you can get if for the same price.

The one thing I noticed is if you need to exchange the boots for sizing, you have to reorder through getz and then return the boots for your refund in the amount you paid. Of course there won't be a sale going on when you reorder, so there will be no savings that way. I only mentioned it because last year I purchased Uggs for my DD12 for Christmas from Zappos, turned out she needed next size. Only there weren't any left and we had to wait for the correct size to come. She was about to crawl out of her skin waiting for the UPS man daily. Now at Zappos, return shipping is free and they exchanged for size at the sale price I paid. At least if there is a Nordstroms nearby you could go in the store and exchange on the spot.

My DD wants a pair of UGGS for Christmas but she and I wear the same size, a ladies size 6. Does anyone know how the kids 5 would compare? I couldn't find their size chart :confused3

My DD wants a pair of UGGS for Christmas but she and I wear the same size, a ladies size 6. Does anyone know how the kids 5 would compare? I couldn't find their size chart :confused3

I wear a ladies size 6 too. I went in to a store and tried a kids size 4 in both the classic tall and short. The kids 4 was to tight in the tall, but perfect in the short. So i would probably do a 5 in the tall and 4 in the classic.

Hopee that helps?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter