yet another PhotoPas+ question

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
I tried searching for the answer but I didn't find it. I am wondering, is there a limit to how many pictures you can make?

When I was at the PhotoCenter near the entrance of California Adventure, adding some pictures to my PhotoPass+ card. The gentleman there was nice and told me that when I am saving my pictures, to be sure to save the good ones in all sizes.

So does everyone typically save all the good pictures in all sizes (4x6, 5x7, 8x10) with all borders you like? I started off with just over 100 pictures but that is rapidly growing as I save various sizes with different borders.

I've never hit a limit. I usually add borders to all of them and then save them as 8x10 if they are really good. Otherwise I'd be at it for months.

Thanks!

I've noticed the majority of our pictures were at DCA. I wish we'd had more opportunities at DL.

OH! I have one more question.....

Outside of the Teacups at night, my daughter and I paused for pics. The photographer included a "magic moment" pic, having us hold "teacups" which would be added later. But, they weren't :confused3

What's up with that?

Wait!!!

I just realized the pictures i added from the jedi academy aren't here!!!!

Panic!!! Panic!!!!!!!

That's what they added when i was at dca!!

i saved too many pics, too many borders... limit was 700... had to delete a couple...
if you have missing pics, there is a format you fill online on the photopass site.. my pics were added within 24 hrs...
don't panic! ;)

i saved too many pics, too many borders... limit was 700... had to delete a couple...
if you have missing pics, there is a format you fill online on the photopass site.. my pics were added within 24 hrs...
don't panic! ;)

Thanks for that. I hope they can find them. I don't think I have the photopass card they gave me from the Jedi Academy any longer :( But with it being a specific time and place like that, I hope it should be an easy look up. I'm bummed that the nice Cast Member helping me at the Photo Shop someone managed to not add them. I am certain it wasn't intentional.

And thanks for alerting me to the limit. I will restrain myself ;)

If the tea cups are missing fill out a missing picture form and give them a link to the picture and tell them what should be in there. It's a pain, but they almost always can add it in.

If the tea cups are missing fill out a missing picture form and give them a link to the picture and tell them what should be in there. It's a pain, but they almost always can add it in.

Thanks! My daughter just saw that picture and how silly we look without the teacups. She was making fun of the silliness ;)

Thanks for that. I hope they can find them. I don't think I have the photopass card they gave me from the Jedi Academy any longer :( But with it being a specific time and place like that, I hope it should be an easy look up. I'm bummed that the nice Cast Member helping me at the Photo Shop someone managed to not add them. I am certain it wasn't intentional.

If I remember right, it took 24-48 hrs for pics to be added from another photopass card. Not sure how long its been for you? I was able to call after I got home and they found missing pics of mine. I hope yours show up soon :goodvibes

If I remember right, it took 24-48 hrs for pics to be added from another photopass card. Not sure how long its been for you? I was able to call after I got home and they found missing pics of mine. I hope yours show up soon :goodvibes

Thanks for asking :)
We were in DL in September. And I didn't even notice they were missing until just last night :(
Hopefully they will find them and add them asap!

Another question.

Twice they've sent me an email saying this:

"Disney's PhotoPass® Service has added attraction digital downloads from your recent visit to the Disneyland® Resort. The attraction digital downloads purchased during your visit will be available in the appropriate Theme Park album in your Disney PhotoPass® account.

You can also download these photos, and the associated Limited License, from our Photo Download Center."

So what does that mean, exactly? I can see it at the bottom of the screen. There are two "Digital Downloads". One with 10 pictures and one with 6 pictures, and they give me the option to "download now".

If I download them, does that mean I won't be able to order the CD I already paid for? Or is it some sort of extra?

They found my pictures from Jedi Academy!! YAY!

And what's more, is they added the pictures from when we met Thor, which I also hadn't realized weren't there. I am so glad they noticed that. And impressed! How they could see from a few weeks ago that ONE KID from one day was missing? AND we saw Thor a different day then we went to the Jedi Academy.

Do they have some technology that scours their picture database? Because my son was wearing the same thing both days.

I know that when I picked up our PhotoPass+ card, we went to Thor, first. Then we went to the Photo Shop on Main Street, which was closed. The Cast Member outside the shop that helped us had just moved to that spot from Thor and recognized us. Maybe she helped with the pictures?

Anyway, I'm so glad they found them. :thumbsup2

I hope they can update the picture at the Teacups, but I was much more concerned about the missing pictures.

I just wanted to clarify the statement made about the limit of 700 with regard to photopass pictures.
When I saw this, I panicked as I am currently working on my pictures on the Disney Photopass site. As we went to Disneyland with two other families and when we were together I got all the pictures on my photopass plus, we ended up with 280 pictures. Obviously it would not take me much to go over the limit of 700.
So, I sent an e-mail to disney photopass and they replied the following:
"The 700 photo limit is restricted to downloads. You will get approximately 700 photos on a disc and if a second disc is required, we will send it for no additional charge."
Just wanted to provide clarification!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter