Yet another packing question

Those are nice OP, I am not familiar with that brand but I have a similar set with the different sizing and it works well. Since you're driving it shouldn't matter but if you ever end up flying with packing cubes, invest in a luggage scale because I find I put in a lot of stuff into those cubes and they end up making my luggage heavier sometimes. I ended up having to buy a second set of cubes since I liked them so much the first year I bought them. I am looking forward to not having to worry about luggage weight this time around for our nyc trip.

Yeah, I shocked myself. I could pack more into these cubes than I ever did when they were loose clothing. So I packed more and it weighed more.

I actually bought a scale back many years ago because I over packed for our 2 week Hawaii honeymoon. The people at the desk were nice enough to let me play switch the stuff but I was a little (a lot) embarrassed. We do not fly often because I hate it so I haven't needed it but I certainly will use it if I'm sending non carry on items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter