Yet another memory maker question

laurasmom

Mouseketeer
So I just bought it. I checked with Disney and they said it is able to be used exactly 72 hours from when you buy it so that means for me, Sunday at 10:45 am (LOL).

How do I link to my magic band and get my Daughter and Husband hooked up also? Thanks.

So I just bought it. I checked with Disney and they said it is able to be used exactly 72 hours from when you buy it so that means for me, Sunday at 10:45 am (LOL). How do I link to my magic band and get my Daughter and Husband hooked up also? Thanks.

Memory maker can only be used by one person. Anyone can collect photos though. Are you managing them?

To link it, if it was purchased separately it's probably linked already. If not you can use your confirmation number. If it was part of your resort reservation it's tied to that. If you can see memory maker under my reservations you're normally good to go. If it's your resort reservation it won't exist until you check in.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well, now I'm confused by your statement "can only be used by one person."

We are traveling with our daughter and her boyfriend. They are staying in a separate resort but we are all linked on everything on MDE. Before I purchased Memory Maker and once since, I confirmed that we would all be able to "use" it. We may not be together on rides or in the same area of the park when photos are being taken, particularly on rides, and I wanted to make sure that all of those photo pass photos would be taken and available to us all.

I am misunderstanding?

I'm not sure what the above poster means, but the Memory Maker purchase is registered to only one person. It can be used by your entire party. You should have received a number for the band when you purchased it. That number gets put onto your My Disney Experience account (if it didn't link automatically - which mine did). Everyone in that person's friends and family list should have their photos/videos linked from their bands. Just make sure their account is linked and it says to share activities. We have a large group (19) going and Disney says everyone in our group will have their photos/videos linked to the Memory Maker I purchased. I just made sure I had them linked to me correctly.

Take a deep breath....it will be fine. Now, start with step one. Did you get a number with your purchase confirmation?

Well, now I'm confused by your statement "can only be used by one person."

We are traveling with our daughter and her boyfriend. They are staying in a separate resort but we are all linked on everything on MDE. Before I purchased Memory Maker and once since, I confirmed that we would all be able to "use" it. We may not be together on rides or in the same area of the park when photos are being taken, particularly on rides, and I wanted to make sure that all of those photo pass photos would be taken and available to us all.

I am misunderstanding?
If you go to MDE, go to My Famil& Friends, if you see your whole party (friends, kids, kid's SO, etc) listed there and it says stpatsDaughter can view and purchase your PhotoPass photos and so on, then all those who are listed should be able to take photos onto your Memory Maker.

I'm not sure what the above poster means, but the Memory Maker purchase is registered to only one person. It can be used by your entire party. You should have received a number for the band when you purchased it. That number gets put onto your My Disney Experience account (if it didn't link automatically - which mine did). Everyone in that person's friends and family list should have their photos/videos linked from their bands. Just make sure their account is linked and it says to share activities. We have a large group (19) going and Disney says everyone in our group will have their photos/videos linked to the Memory Maker I purchased. I just made sure I had them linked to me correctly.

+1

Doesn't everyone in the party automatically get linked to use it in parks.

If they are in your My Family & Friends

Yes, I did get a confirmation #.

Go to MDE, go to My Reservations and Tickets at very bottom is Memory Maker, do you see it linked there? It should have a confirmation number and it should say Assigned To: laurasmom. If not click on Link Memory Maker and proceed to link it based on your confirmation #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter