Yet Another Meal Plan Question

WI_DisneyFan

DIS Veteran
I didn't want to hijack the other Meal Plan thread(s) with my question, so I figured I should start a new one.

I am starting to get all of my ducks in a row for my Sept '07 trip. One thing DW and I want to get is the meal plan. When we were there on our honeymoon in Aug/Sept '05, it was the first year of the free dining plan, and we really enjoyed it. We also know that it was free during the same time period this year. So this is our dilemma. What happens if we book our package with the dining plan now, and then in May '07 they announce the free dining for September again. Are we going to have to cancel our entire package and then rebook it with the free dining? I would assume they would just credit us the $38/person/night that we would have paid for it. But what if I pay for the trip before then? What happens to that money? Should I just wait until late July to mail in my final payment? Or do I book my package with out the dining plan, and then add it on after I am sure if they will or will not offer the free dining? :confused3

So many questions!!!

I had booked our trip Sept 2005 in Jan (didn't have the dining package) and when the news came out that FREE DINING was offered I called and added it. No problem. We are going again Sept 2007 and I'm hoping, hoping the free dining will be offered again. What a great deal.
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter