Yet another FP+ question

noodle7729

Mouseketeer
I've tried reading through the numerous threads and am getting a little confused. First...we will be at CSR from OCT 25 - NOV 3rd and are eligible for magic bands. Is this still considered testing? If so does this mean that we can pick 3 FP+ per day and still get additional FP? I'm having trouble figuring out if we are truly limited to 3 options.

Thank you so much in advance.

I've tried reading through the numerous threads and am getting a little confused. First...we will be at CSR from OCT 25 - NOV 3rd and are eligible for magic bands.

1- Is this still considered testing?

2- If so does this mean that we can pick 3 FP+ per day and still get additional FP?

3- I'm having trouble figuring out if we are truly limited to 3 options.

1- Maybe.

2- Maybe.

3- Disney is not saying anything, so you (and the rest of us) will just have to wait and see.

(These things can change with the posting of a simple "announcement.")

I am trying to figure this out also.

We are eligible for magic bands the end of October early November.

They just popped up on the Disney site.

I am also trying to figure out exactly what this means?

Are the bands just room keys?

We will be getting annual passes. Do these go on the bands?

Will we be eligible for fast pass plus? How and when will we know.

Is this part of a test or for everyone now?

So many questions which is truly weird for me as I am usually the person that is being asked the questions on Disney. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter