Yet Again Still Another New BCV Member!

E

erikthewise

It's official! I called to see if our closing was proceeding normally and on schedule. Turns out we closed two weeks ago!

Erikthewise, Congrats and Welcome Home!!!!!:D :D :D

Welcome Home!!!
(alright - another Ohio DVCer)

I think that they're going to have to revise the book that says there are only 1930 Ohio DVCers. We'll be at 2000 in no time.

Congratulations and Welcome Home! I wish you many healthy, happy and magical trips!!

Congrats!!! We just sent off our papers two days ago. I am so excited. I can't wait to go home!!!:)

We're new to this board and new to DVC. It's great to find out about so many things from everyone--what great insight and perspectives.

I believe that we've closed on BCV and VB. However, we've not heard anything more from DVC. Is this typical? Do you receive any notification in the mail, a gift or anything indicating that it's official and you're being "welcomed home?" When do your dues start being taken out if you're on the monthly plan?

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :cool: :earsboy: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter