yesterday I asked for some cyber hugs, today I am looking for a buddy

mickeyminnie

happenin' chick<br><font color=blue>Rice Krispies
Is there any other woman with young kidss out there who was left for no reason, ie, not another woman, just the I don't love you anymore reason. I would really like to talk/email with someone who has been through this, all my friends are married, I don't know anyone who is divorced and never thought it would be me. So I could really use a buddy if there is one out there.

Thanks

I wasn't, but I can certainly be your cyber buddy anyway. :grouphug:

Men can be real rats.

:grouphug: I wasn't but I wanted to give you a hug & a bump.
Sometimes it can help so much to find someone in your same situation. It just feels better to know your are not alone. I hope you find someone.

I don't have any sage words of advice either, but I say we start a men are rats thread anyway, even if we get flamed by the male DIS'ers!

{{{}}}

ktpool said:
I don't have any sage words of advice either, but I say we start a men are rats thread anyway, even if we get flamed by the male DIS'ers!

{{{}}}
You won't get a flame from me. I will agree most members of my gender (if not all) are at some time scum. I usually admit it when I am, well on occasion I do. I think the problem comes from kids being taught that there are few consecuences to actions, and that if you didn't mean it or won't do it again, it will be okay. I was raised to take responsibility for my actions, and we are trying to instill that in our DD's, but it is hard to do, especially in this land of instant gratification.

To OP, you have my sympathy, no one deserves to be treated like that.

I'm sorry for what you are going through. Those are harsh words to hear. And tough times you are going through. Do you think he might go to counseling? If he won't go, you might want to go alone.

It might not have as much to do with his feelings for you, but more the rigors of having young children. As you know, it requires a LOT of sacrifice of both parents. You put the children ahead of your wants and needs. I'd venture a guess that the stress of those circumstances factors into the equation. It's not an excuse. Just possible perspective.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter