Yesterdat Grizzly River Run was connected to FP System... :-(

DMP

Mouseketeer
I don't know if it was a one day thing or what - but, we couldn't get a GRR Fast Pass while we held a Soaring one. Sad face.

That's strange. Were you holding any other FPs? Because if you were already holding onto ANOTHER set of GRR FPs that weren't valid yet, then it would make more sense. :confused3

My husband and I were there on Sunday Jan. 11th and we were denied a fastpass for GRR while only holding a CA Screamin one. ??

This is sad if it's true! Being able to get a FP for GRR and Roger Rabbit was an extra perk that we loved!

They can hook it up to the system from time to time. I wouldn't be surprised if I were denied...just sad.

Just confirming that it's still true today - GRR is connected to the rest of the DCA fast-pass system. We still got on - but, not as early as we had hoped. It is open tomorrow but then closed for the rest of the time we are here. I got SO STINKING WET today. I needed to wring out my underpants.

Has anyone tried to see of Roger Rabbit is connected now too?

Good question. If anyone who is visiting this holiday weekend can confirm Roger Rabbit's status (& reconfirm Griz Rapids).....to see if they're connected or not.

Also, if anyone visits this week (after the holiday weekend) if they can confirm if RR or Griz are connected or not.

Thanks!

Is there any further info out there about this? We will be there the first part of March.
Good question. If anyone who is visiting this holiday weekend can confirm Roger Rabbit's status (& reconfirm Griz Rapids).....to see if they're connected or not.

Also, if anyone visits this week (after the holiday weekend) if they can confirm if RR or Griz are connected or not.

Thanks!

GRR was connected during our visit over the MLK weekend. We just rode it after dark when there was no line at all.

We tried Roger Rabbit. Tried for three days to go on that ride! Each time a CM said it had just broke down but would be up in 1/2 hour. We tried several times over 3 days and it was down every time. No biggie as my 11 year old daughter says she isn't a little kid any more so no kids rides, just coasters, TOT etc!

We were there on Sunday and Roger Rabbit was not connected to the system.

Great Info.....thanks for posting BoopAngel! :thumbsup2

Anyone else who has been to DLR in the past few days want to comment on Roger Rabbit & Griz Rapids.....& if they are connected to the FP system??

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter