YES, touring Cinderella’s Dream Suite was Amazing!+14 Other Magical Days* Dismeet & Wrap

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by emmysmommy, Sep 7, 2013.

1. MrsDrewsky

MrsDrewsky DIS Veteran

I'm here! So excited for your new trip report! :cheer2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

Subscribing and also apologizing in advance if I don't comment much...things have been pretty crazy now that the school year has started!

That is awesome you got to tour the dream suite!

4. DisMomJill

DisMomJill Mouseketeer

Joining in :)

5. courtneybelle

courtneybelle What foolishness would you like to see?

SO excited to hear about the Cinderella Castle Dream Suite! I'm also interested in seeing if we were in any of the same places at the same time (I was there Aug. 16-25).

6. momabbate

momabbate DIS Veteran

Hi Brenda, I'm in!

7. Born 2B a Princess

Born 2B a Princess Where's my tiara?!?!

I'm in! I love your TRs! I'm leaving tomorrow to go to WDW for a short trip with my daughter and parents. My husband has gone on two of our trips but he's like your husband and doesn't love Disney the way our daughters and I do. Our younger daughter isn't coming on this trip so it will be strange to be there with just one of the girls!

8. PrincessMomofTwo

PrincessMomofTwo Earning My Ears

This looks like fun!

9. jabead

jabead DIS Veteran

Count me in too! :)

10. rachel09985

rachel09985 DIS Veteran

I am here too!

BTW I am obsessed with your pink bag in your intro!

11. DonaldDoleWhip

DonaldDoleWhip DIS Veteran

I'm also here - and I barely made it onto the second page! :laughing: Sorry to hear about your ankle injury, but hopefully it'll be completely healed before the December trip. :goodvibes

12. vettegirl

vettegirl Dole Whip Queen

Yay so excited to hear about your trip, thank you for letting me know you started your TR!!!!

13. Alysa

Alysa DIS Veteran

If you came for the food and wine, I would push you around in a wheelchair.
    I hope your ankle feels better soon. And I know that one day our trips will overlap. If not, I am coming to Disneyland just to meet you,
    ;)

14. orangecats2

orangecats2 All I want is Disney, Crocs and Vera Bradley

Hi! Thanks for the PM of the link. I'm all set to read more. :cutie:

15. MrsB1228

MrsB1228 DIS Veteran

I'm soooo in!!! Thanks for letting me know about your new TR Brenda, looking forward to reading more! :goodvibes

BTW, count me among the growing pink bag fan club. ::yes:: :love:

16. princess_momma

princess_momma DIS Veteran

I'm here and soooooo excited!!! Your trips are the best!! Can't wait to hear about all those resorts and all your fun adventures!!

17. annie170

annie170 Mouseketeer

I'm in! Also a fan of your pink bag and the dress you're wearing in that photo.

Hope your ankle is healing quickly!

Also, I keep forgetting to tell you that my thoughts are with your youngest son. I have much admiration for our military.

18. PlutosRHM55

PlutosRHM55 Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Joining in!

:mickeyjum

19. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Hi Nohal! Thank you so much for joining! I'm glad to hear you're a repeat follower! :laughing:

Kathy!! Thank you for joining! You found me so quickly that I didn't have time to send you the secret signal! You'll definitely be making a few guest appearances here! Yay! :banana:

Hi there! Thanks for joining and welcome again! :)

Hi! Lucky you... you already have a sneak peek from the fireplace photo! Seriously, thank you for joining, I'm glad you are here.

Hi Dee!! I'm sooooooo glad you are here! I know the mother in you gets the time is fleeting thing. :goodvibes I don't think I remembered to comment regarding your last update for your TR (and I'm too lazy to go back now) that it is so cool that your real life experience/back ground fit so nicely with the theming for CHH. I remembered that you did that but I didn't know specifically what you did with the tours. Very nice!

Oh my gosh Danielle! Thanks for joining. I was browsing new TRs since I was between gigs and I saw yours and subscribed! (Wayyy late of course.) You are a hoot! I'm very glad you are here. :)

Hi Dave!! You are so funny! Yep! There's a story behind the Frenchman for which you've had a preview from my FB post!!

Honestly, we have just been lucky! :)

20. Linda67

Linda67 Has a Masters in Margaritas

OK, so I am a little bit late but I am blaming the time difference
    Can I claim to be the first Brit at least popcorn::

21. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Hi Wendy! Thanks for joining! :goodvibes

Hi there Txshadow! Thank you for joining in AND commenting! Although I appreciate loyal lurkers as well. You know, I tend to bribe folks to read along... just ask Wood Nymph who won my trivia contest from the last TR! :rotfl2:

Ahhhh so you are a Houstonian! I hope he likes it there. I'm happy for him but darn, does Houston have to be so far away? ;)

Vicki!! Glad you are here! Are you gonna share that popcorn? :laughing:

Hi there! I'm so glad you are joining my prior TR trivia contest winner!! :banana:

Why thank you.... I'm in a pink phase right now. I bought that pink bag not long before the trip and although not practical, it sure was adorable! :upsidedow

People ask me if I have any grandkids since I have two married children. Nope, not yet but I know one day that will completely transform my enjoyment of Disney in a whole new way. I look forward to that.

Hi Jill! Ha ha! Notes are a great idea because I like the idea of the quiz at the end. I may even up the ante for the prize next time. ;)

Thank you so much for joining!

Hi Distripplanner! I'm so glad that you are here and joining! You may be able to relate to one of my next posts about trip planning and my spreadsheets! :) I hope this is a worthwhile read while you await your next trip. :flower3:

Hi Susan! Thank you! I'm sorry our trips didn't overlap more this last week. It would have been great to meet you.

The ankle is surprisingly better. It had a marked improvement in the last day. Thanks for asking.

Hi Scott. Present and accounted for = check!

Hi Ashley! I'm so glad you are here - thank you for joining!! :goodvibes

Hi Sarah! I hope all is going well with your new teaching position!! No worries about dropping in when you can and there is NEVER an obligation to comment. That's why I will post chapter links... makes it easier to get caught up and pick/choose what to read.

I wish you all the best this school year! :hug: