Yes, the Toliet Paper is that bad!!!

3girlsfun

working to pay for vacation
We just returned from a stay at Pop, and I must comment on here...yes the toliet paper is that bad! I mean, it is BAD!!!!

We went to the luau at the Poly, much nicer TP in their bathrooms there! :)

It is so bad that my grandmother, who we make fun of for buying cheap toliet paper at home, even commented on the toliet paper at Pop.

We we were flying home yesterday she said, well, as much as we paid for that tiny room, the two things I noticed were, how small the room was, and how bad the toliet paper was!

A ha, I love it! I've never stayed at POP but if I do in the future I'll have to, uh, assess the TP situation!

That is so funny. I have never paid attention to the TP. I guess I will now.

Kim

I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!!!! We just returned from Pop yesterday and the tp is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny! My DH made fun of me prior to our first trip for packing TP . . . boy, was he whistling a different tune by the end of the trip.

Maybe I am strange but I always pack teepee .. I need my cottonelle or charmin I can't stand that sandpaper teepee! drives me INSANE! and its everywhere I have even thought about carrying a roll around in my purse.. would that make me nuts? :rotfl2:

you're sooooo not alone :goodvibes:

We've been to POP twice... and we HATE the TP too!!!! It was the first thing BF commented on...he still comments on it so when I told him we were staying in a different resort in a few weeks the first thing he asks is -- (and you can guess!) -- Will the tp be ANY better?! :rotfl:

I hope Disney fixes this!!

When we go back, if we stay at the Pop again, u will definitely take TP with me. I just felt it my duty to share so others could deal with it appropriately!

When we go back, if we stay at the Pop again, u will definitely take TP with me. I just felt it my duty to share so others could deal with it appropriately!

Thank you!!! On my packing list now! The husband has a sensitive tushie- HAHA!:rotfl:

:worship: Thank you!!

DH is making us stay at POP in a few months. He wants to try a value since all we do at the hotel is sleep & shower. I'm not sold on the idea but I won't know unless I try for myself.

Since I am a woman who pees about 75 times a day, I thank you for this post. I'll have my TP packed right along with my Keurig.;)

:worship: Thank you!!
I'll have my TP packed right along with my Keurig.;)

Ah I am glad to find somebody else who likes to take their Keurig on vacation! :) LOVE mine. Got an extra for our camper just so we don't have to take the one from the house every time!

I have found it awful at the deluxe as well! There have been those on here that have made fun of the idea - but we bring our own as well.....

I just bring flushable wipes and solve that whole problem. Plus you can take them to the parks too.

There is a noticeable difference between the value and Deluxe resorts ;) I cannot speak for the mods as I've never stayed there.

I've stayed at them all--Values, Moderates, and Deluxes. And I have to say the feel of the tp hasn't fazed me at all. Maybe my rear is just not as sensative as other people's!

I've stayed at them all--Values, Moderates, and Deluxes. And I have to say the feel of the tp hasn't fazed me at all. Maybe my rear is just not as sensative as other people's!

Glad to find someone else in the minority. Stayed 6 nts last year at ASMu and don't believe I ever thought about the TP. Staying at POP for 3nts this week and TP is not on my packing list. Now I wonder if it should be because after reading this thread I will probably spend most of my time thinking about the TP (LOL).........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter