Yes or No on Bunk Bed rooms at WL?

DisneyLvr12

Mouseketeer
We're staying CL at the WL in a few weeks. I'm debating whether or not to request a bunk bed room. Anyone stay in them? How are they compared to a standard, 2 queen bed room? It's just 4 of us - 2 adults, 6 yo and 3 yo. Our thought process would be that the kids have their own beds and we don't have to sleep with either one of them. LOL! Just wondering if they're nice or not and which room to go with.

I haven't been to WL but we had a bunk bed room at AKL two years ago. My kids were 6 and 9 and they loved having separate beds. We probably had a bit more floor space than with the two queens. But mostly, the benefit was that we had separate beds. I would definitely book this category again.

We have stayed at the WL twice with the bunk beds and just booked our third time. They love the novelty of it and there seems to be more space in the room. Our boys were 7 & 4 the first time we got bunk beds and their faces lit up when they saw them since it was a surprise.

We had a bunk bed room when our DSs were little and they loved them. The rooms with bunk beds are the same size as rooms with 2 queens, but the kids really seem to enjoy the bunks. I'd go ahead and request them :).

We're staying CL at the WL in a few weeks. I'm debating whether or not to request a bunk bed room. Anyone stay in them? How are they compared to a standard, 2 queen bed room? It's just 4 of us - 2 adults, 6 yo and 3 yo. Our thought process would be that the kids have their own beds and we don't have to sleep with either one of them. LOL! Just wondering if they're nice or not and which room to go with.

We loved the bunk beds at WL and so did our girls! :thumbsup2

It was actually the first time that they were willing to sleep in their own beds while at Disney (or at any hotel for that matter). Usually, we end up in a 1 parent/1 child to a bed configuration...:scared:

The rooms are the same size, but I think that the bunk bed rooms actually give you more floor space because they aren't as wide as the queen bed obviously. Plus, we liked that we could store stuff under the bottom bunk. ::yes::

Are the bunk rooms a request or a booking category? If they are a booking category, they may not be available now. I would call and check

We loved the bunk bed room at WL! Our kids (DS9 and DD7 at the time) have never been able to get any sleep sharing a bed. I can't stand sleeping with DD because she kicks all night long, so it was perfect. Go for it!

Are the bunk rooms a request or a booking category? If they are a booking category, they may not be available now. I would call and check

They are a bookable category for non-CL rooms, but only a request for CL rooms.

my kids loved the bunk beds! I would put the three year old on the bottom and the older on top.

Thanks for the opinions! I put in the request for a bunk bed room! My kids will be so excited if we get it! Plus, I would love the courtyard view. :)

We've had the bunk beds before and they are great with two kids! It gives you a little more floorspace since the footprint of the bunk beds is less than the queen bed so the room feels bigger. And it was great not hearing "He's touching me! He is hogging the blanket." :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter