• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes, it's true...

Boy she has grown! Looks like she did well in the roundpen. I think it is funny that she wanted to stop to eat some green green grass!!

LOL, Carol... I think she thinks grass is chocolate:p We just started weaning her today... We were going to wait until she is six months, but she is growing so fast and mama is just starting to look a little worse for wear. Good thing she likes grass;)

Wow, she's really growing!

She's also quite gorgeous, for a horse! LOL
I have such fond memories of riding the hossies at my grandparents house, and the one we called "Applesauce" had the coloring of your Mayzie Gracie....a beautiful animal.

Thankyou for sharing your pictures. I'm loving watching her grow!

~HauntedMansionGeek
~aka Karma
~aka Patti :cool:

Love the pics of Mayzie Grace, Ahnalira! :)

Tanks, Patti and Snoopy. I"m glad you are enjoying them!

Patti, I LOVE the name Applesauce:p I would have figured out how to get into "Amazing Golden Grace" if I'd heard it sooner. What a "sweet" name;)

When I click on your link, I keep getting Page Cannot Be Displayed! Wahh!!! I wanna see the horsies too! :(

Originally posted by Blondie
When I click on your link, I keep getting Page Cannot Be Displayed! Wahh!!! I wanna see the horsies too! :(
We've been having a server "hiccup" this afternoon, but we are up again:Pinkbounc and our server host says "all is well" again so you should be able to click right into the "World of Mayzie Gracie" now;)

Sorry for the delay.

Darn it! The server just went down again I will post to this thread as soon as they have it up and stable. Sorry:(

Yeah! :Pinkbounc Server is fixed:sunny:

Flower, anytime you want to see more pictures, I'll run out with my camera:p I'm so glad you are enjoying them. Mayzie Gracie has personality and then some more;) Did you see the pics I put up while were training her to "stand" to have her hooves taken care of? I posted it the day before these so it may have disappeared by now. If you haven't - and you'd like to;) - let me know and I'll post another link in this thread.

Ahnalira-

If you could post that link, I'd be :Pinkbounc !!

She's such a sweet little girl.....

I can see the photos, now. She's beautiful, great photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter